F2p awoken mythique

good morning I would need your help I accumulated gems in anticipation of Easter because I knew they were going to put the wheel of fortune event for this purpose I accumulated 429 gems my project was to accumulate 500 and multiples and for that I wanted to have at least up to 460 gem to be sure that when I offer the 5 and 50 gem I can have 500 gem unfortunately I did not wait to have 460 gem and I started with 429 and got 435 and 449 respectively so i got 10 and 64 gem now i get 462 gem do you know if i could reach 500 gem because i. i’m really at a dead end i’m a f2p player and i finished online story hell mode to get all the rewards that go with it i just wanted to get at least 800 to be able to awaken a mythic and there i don’t can’t happen I’ve already missed wilhemina, fd maeve and xyz and now I’m missing momo so according to you I have to wait again and miss the mythical ones I already have to take some shards from them or I have to try with the 462

[image]

1. 800 gems are not going to awaken a mythic
  2. There are 2 shrines a month
  3. pvp gives 40 gems and it doesn’t cost tickets
  4. if you want to awaken something, have 2000 gems. way more comfortable number that allows you to still do shrine

P.S. If you go below 500 you will regret it, since the printing machine(Shrine) has a consultancy fee

4 Likes