Gem grinding+ budgeting

This is where we can share our hardwork and gem grinding! Plus, some of us have no self control. So when you can’t stop yourself from spending so much gems, we can send help.

(I’ll post all my gem grinding here so I’ll see all my hardwork and not use any gems until the anniversary)

3 Likes

IMG_20210802_212756

This is what I have. With the help of Fortune shrine and PvP, It’s possible to grind 180 gems per month.

Now is the time for math (Don’t judge me if I’m kinda bad)

Let’s say that I will get 24 gems from login bonus for two months. Now I have 57.

2 months of PvP can get me 55 gems. 110 all in all. Now I have 167.

Let’s say shrine is monthly. I get 50 gems per shrine. Now I have 267.

The side quest, I have 5 more to complete+ 3 gems after completion coz of achievements. Now I have 275.

8 Scb until anniversary. 32 gems all in all. Now I have 307 gems.

Now, let’s say I’ll finish a story mission every other day. 30 gems for two months. Now i have 337.

I hate biweekly. Let’s say that I only get 8 gems in a span of two months. Now I have 345

If there will be whales treasure in this two months, I’ll get 30 gems now i have 375.

If I get almost 15 gems every two weeks because of other limited time events. Now I have 435.

Now for some miscalculations, (bad luck in fortune, etc.) I’ll minus the 35 gems. Now I have 400

Plus 20 random gems that I’ll get from who knows where

I’m gonna record my progress here after two weeks (August 16, 2021)

6 Likes

Moral lesson: don’t spend your gems carelessly so you don’t have to do this too :joy:

2 Likes

Nice. You can earn more by increasing your hero rank. Hero rank from 140-185 gives lot of gems and rare gems too. How many did you get in Ultimate Challenge?

3 Likes

Hmm goal is 500 for this month, been saving for the past month and a half, i think.

I’m saving, hoping to get my 1st shard ever lol

3 Likes

Hey, How long have you been playing?

been in the game a good while from 2015-16, but this account I created in 2017, been on and off from it, stopped grinding XP a while back.

I wanna do a little update on my progress😊. A week in, I managed to accumulate 90 gems. So the total is 120. However, because I’m constantly ranking up, which means that I need to roll and hatch new powerful legendaries to keep up. so all that 120 gems is gone. Please don’t expect a high number next week, because I squeezed many gems in side quests, so there are only a few left.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re still struggling on self control :stuck_out_tongue:

Being higher rank doesn’t mean you need stronger monsters. Don’t kid yourself with that! There is a point where for PvP matchmaking you go in with the big fish but there’s still a big ladder so if you don’t do super well then you’ll just be playing with other people at the bottom of the ladder.

1 Like

That’s what I meant to say but in a nicer way😆

Hello everyone! :raising_hand_man:t2: I’m back again to share my thoughts and progress on my gem grinding!

So first of all, this is the summary of what I got:
Starting gems: 33
Gems accumulated:. 207
Gems spent: 130
Remaining gems: 77
IMG_20210816_190140

Breakdown of how I got the gems:

Sorry for everyone in dark mode😅 I’m using my phone to type that’s why.

Thoughts:
I did not expect to get this much gems in a span of two weeks. I used my tickets wisely, and did a lot of PvE. PvP is a big source of gems, plus the daily reward gems add up little by little. The limited time events also gives a lot of gems.

A rough estimate of my game time is 3 hours a day😆

Goals:
My goal is to get 500 gems before anniversary, and 900 gems with the help of fortune shrine.

Limited time events (PvP, Dungeon challenge, etc.) gave me 139 gems in just two weeks. There are 8 weeks left until anniversary. So 139x 4 can give me 556 gems in 8 weeks (If i do not spend even a single gem). And if I play some side quest and story missions, I can get another 60 gems. So 616 in total. Hopefully I’ll have good luck on fortune shrine to help me get gems.

I’ll be updating my progress next month (September 16) because this next two weeks I expect to get small amount of gems because I finished the rewards in PvP.

10 Likes

Hello everyone! I apologise for forgetting to update my progress. I’m gonna share my last progress on my gem saving!

This is the summary of my gems:
IMG_20210918_204050
Gems: 77
Gems accumulated: 895
Gems spent: 366 (304 on hatching and 62 on refiling tickets)
Gems remaining:602

And this is the breakdown

Thoughts:
I’m very happy that I finally finished my grinding. It took a lot of effort to not roll into any banners. My experience is just an example that we can save gems even if you are new, don’t have a good collection yet, or pure f2p.

This is my last update on my gem grinding. I hope that everyone will be happy this anniversary!

6 Likes

bruh

That’s because I’m apways bored. I finished chapter 4- Chapter 2 Hellmode in 16 days, and finished 95% of the side quests

1 Like

I did it in 1 week 5hrs of neo pve daily just to reach the next shrine. Took a lot of refills too.
Average was 18 gems on harder chapters which had some surprise for example the full camo Fl, the complete sleep immune fl

1 Like