How long will it take for me to get an awaken mythic.

I am f2p player. So, i somehow got sivanna in the first 10 in 1 pack. I Don’t evolve her yet.(waiting for next Lost crown event.). So, my question is, how long it will take for me to be able to awaken her. Approximately. For f2p player?

2 Likes

Dude in order to awaken is to have same copy of the same mythic monster to turned it into a shard then you need 1000+gems not imposible and easy because of shrine just be patient maybe in the right two by the way im gonna plan to awaken deviladus hopefully i got one my first shard at my birthday at rare gems and gonna get one in neo ticket(anniv limited ticket) and one more and also good luck hope you got you’re first awaken this year.play well and enjoy✨.

1 Like

Tbh i awaken a mythic with 80 gems

1 Like

*and based on you’re luck

And yep i forgot about that one​:joy::rofl:.

2 Likes

Cap

3 Likes

:billed_cap:

3 Likes

In order to maximize your chances to awaken a mythic you have any +0, you should hoard gems and benefit from the Fortune Shrine until you get AT LEAST 1000 gems (you’d actually need more to have an acceptable likelihood of awakening a Mythic).

That is NOT a viable “business practice” for a newcomer, as you’re much better off expanding your collection instead.
Good Legendaries and Super-Epics will help you improve your team considerably more so than a single awakened Mythic.

You should only try to awaken a Mythic when you’ll have a bigger collection and a reliable source of income (mainly PvP).

2 Likes

You will need luck :crossed_fingers:

An awakened mythic is, on average, 2000 gems (500 gems per copy). Free players get about 667 gems a month (1/3 from completing all content, 2/3 from fortune shrine - if you have 500+ gems hoarded).

So, in theory, free players get enough gems to awaken a mythic every 3 months. However, that’s putting gems into literally just eggs that feature that one mythic so you’re giving up the opportunity to expand your collection of legendaries for that time.

Honestly, I wouldn’t even consider awakening mythics for the first year of playing the game unless you plan to spend lots of money. You’re better off getting lots of legendaries rather than a few individual mythics. I recently wrote an egg hatching guide which might be helpful to read: KD's Egg Hatching Guide

Beat me to it @Dane

1 Like

Play with this account 1097 days and i dont have awaken mithic …but i should say …the game hates me :rofl:

2 Likes