First Awaken Mythic after spending 1700 gems!!

OMG. After saving gems for like 5-6 months, I finally get my first fully awakened Mythic. I spent about 1700 gems (all free gems, no paid gems) on the anniversary summoner event and got 4 Wilhelminas

Even with the help of 1 guaranteed Mythic every 10th 40 gems pack function, I still have to spend an insane amount of gems. I’m sure without this event I will have to spend 4000-5000 gems.

Maybe I will miss the next 1200 gems Fortune Shrine. but I am still quite happy right now.

9 Likes

Congrats my guy

1 Like

So you just got 4 mythics in 1700 gems and that too only because of guarantee? That’s insane bad luck. Congrats anyway!

2 Likes

Oh, I forgot to mention that I also got two other Mythics but I only focus on Wilhelmina. She is the reason I go for this event so I really don’t care about the other two.

Also, this is the first time I spent lots of gems like this and I don’t know what are the real chance, maybe it’s 1% just like the game mention

2 Likes

POGGIES!! Congrats, you desreved it!

3 Likes

Congrats. I’ve heard of people spending pretty much that for a single shard on other eggs

1 Like

Congrats my friend :sunglasses:

1 Like

congratulations although there are many gems

1 Like

I have the same situation with you. This is also my first awaken mythic with guaranteed feature; also wonder how many gem would be if there is no guarantee. And with 1600 gems, I also got slitherogue and archdiva too. However, I didn’t get all featured legendary which is really disappointed.

1 Like

You should try the power of single hatching

4 Likes

Here is what I’ve done with my single hatch history until the last Y draig egg:

For 2000 gems in singles I got:
Sakura (2x) and awoke it
Gremoris (4×) and awoke it
Aurelius (1x)
Leira (1×)
Husky (2x) and awoke it
Dragolus (1×)
Y draig (3×) and awoke it
And over 10 legendaries

But you dont get rare gems

6 Likes

Funny fact I got more mythics than legendaries.

2 Likes

How many single used for each banner?

1 Like

I cant say that anymore.
Leira was the worst I remember

1 Like

Gremoris was the best

1 Like

Wow, amazing, and I think you’re quite patient to open a single egg for 2000 gems. Actually, I don’t even wait for the egg opening animation and just skip for the final result. Since I think opening dozens or hundreds of eggs will take lots of time.

I use autoclicker

1 Like

Congrats bro for getting the awesome mythic.
You ended up below 500 by the way (gathering from your last comment), as its unlikely that they will give 1200 one though.

1 Like

Can u show me u account?:eyes:

1 Like

The monsters?

1 Like