How egg timing has completely ruined this game

Im in partial agreement here… Eggs are WAAAAAYYYYY to expensive for a chance to get a horrible ark. I mean the game itself is $1 so why should a D level gustbat cost the same price? No wonder people are complaining since no one wants to waste that kind of money for such garbage arks! And can you blame the egg timers (like myself) who tried it the “random way” and got nothing, then learned how to time eggs and now can get any ark they want? We just got “smart” and got our moneys worth by timing eggs… I see no problem with that

Amen to that! I agree entirely… I was on 90k diamonds before i figured out how to egg time… No doubt i would have crushed this guys miserable team without my egg only arks… I think i spent more money then most have on iap to figure out how to time eggs… All these people complain about us egg timers but do the math and see all of the good egg timers are probably right at the top for iap… Smh it would be a diff story if they could do it… AND BEING AN EGG TIMER DOESNT MAKE US CHEATERS! MOST OF US ARE THE VETERANS!

So matter how hard I try to time these eggs and I have never gotten anything better than an a low star monster of little value and never any gold. I hate this game so very much. It is so very messed up. How can someone like me who. Any afforded to spend tons if cash only to win lossy low ranked arks ment to compete in pvp much mess the weekly missions when I am going up agains players who have 100k to 500k gold each and every rare ark they could want. I mean unless I finds someone to (all hackers will be banned from PvP in the next update. Sincerely, Admin) my account and get banned what is the point in really try to progress furthered into the infinite dungeon much less attemp pvp where I would get instantly owned by all of these super rigged players. I have tried to follow the various guilds I have found in here and still never had any luck with any of them. Sure they plan to make egg timing impossible in the future. It what go will that do. You will still have all those players with a ungodly amount of gold and the rest of us with little to no gold and no great or special arks either. I think eggs have ruined this game big time turning it all into those uber powerful ones with everything and the rest if us with squat! I wish eggs just gave a random monster so no skill was could be involved at all. Just so long as one of the fusion mission eggs maybe the one when you get the recipe also gave you your first fusion monster and the rest you had to have good luck to find. If they did that I would hope they would also get rid of all those bloody 1 to 3 start monsters that fill them now. I never seams to get anything but a low ranked 1 or 2 start ark. Only exception to this has been that I did get a single fusion usable part for three of the online mission. I wish they would scrap eggs altogether or not allow egg only arks in pvp till the are normal arks everyone can catch and then what do you do with those eternally rigged as all get out players who have hundreds of thousands of gold and every egg and mission monster, all because they figured out how to (all hackers will be banned from PvP in the next update. Sincerely, Admin) the egg system over and over again to the point that they have become godlike.

Bob the depressed

Just wanted to also note that there are not 5000000 egg timers in this game if it was that simple you would have figured it out… Say there are 100 egg timers in this game… Out of those 100 80% of them arent good enough to get over 60k and then again 10% are good enough to get to 100k… And finally the last ten percent are good enough to win as much as they want… Thats ten players thats hardly destroying the game and yes only ten… Im probably one of the best i can time up to two or three seconds off and ill tell you that there are only five that can match me that i know of… So seriously do your research… Sheesh if not figure out how to do it

And out of those who have perfected it… None of us have put up a post on how to do it in respect to the devs…so you should thank us for staying in the spirit of the game and not destroying it

Lol @ the guy above thinking being the best timer as though its something one can be proud of and is a seriooous skill. Anyway, I don’t know what devs will do as theyre kinda between a rock and hard place right now. If they get rid of timing, that still leaves timers unpunished with their mounds of gold and arks, etc. which will make them gods to the rest of players and future players. If they don’t then the issues will remain and the gap between timers and non timers will continue to increase.

Hay im pretty proud why shouldnt i be?.. Its a skill not many are good at… And btw regardless of egg timing… I was still very competitive in pvp so its not like i got it easy off the word go

I too want there to be a better chance of getting rare arks, when you really think about it, yes, the developers DO need to make money, I went ahead and said that just to be clear to other people I understand, BUT, going thorough 100$ worth of eggs for nothing is UNFAIR to players, that’s why when they change the egg system, I want there to be an increase chance of getting rare arks.

Okay iv read the whole thread. now iv got 2 things to say

  1. If your like me and not an egg timer you may not be the best PVP person out but you can still win right now I have 8 arkidons at 8.5-9.5 stars if you want it bad enough get off you lazy and go get it use your resources there is a guide to every rare monster you can catch in the wild in the “where that arkidon” there right here on this forum and I’ll admit I use it it a tool if you don’t want to use tools made by others MAKE your own tools figure it out do you think dev just gave that info out if you do you must be really really stupid. It toke someone quite possibly 100s upon 1000s of hours to make them do you see him/her complaining here… I don’t.
  2. If your an egg timer good for you shove it where the sun don’t shine for all I care you figure out a shortcut I’d love to know but I could honestly care less about

Is egg-timing unfair to other people? Not at all, anyone can do it. Is it good for the game? No!

So many opposing views, at this point all we can do is agree to disagree, almost every other person has a different opinion on it so we are getting no where with it.

My understanding was that the eggs spun faster and had more slots so they couldn’t be timed, yet folks still do it and get godly arks the rest of us can’t get without great luck.

I think this thread needs to be lock now because we all get the point eggs timing isnt good for the game blah blah blah

Guys there are still good arks out there you dont need to do good in pvp, shoot i only have 1 starter and 1 dragon and none fusions of them and i made it to master rank in pvp, its called strategy and skill and i have taken down alteast 20 egg timers in my time, so my point is that you dont need egg arks, infact you dont even need those crap chance of .5% chance of spawn arks so yeah i did it using plasmorex shadowstalker angelon glazio pyrowyrm georex leviathan raptorex flamogun searex pyroviper voltiger and raihoa and don penguini. so do you see any egg onlys in here? No. Do you see any rares in here? 1 not including my glazio because it was a starter so if i can do it, why cant you?

Here are my opinions:

Has egg timing ruined the game? No.

Has egg timing caused unbalance in PvP? Maybe.

Now, hear me out. It’s true you can beat a strong, egg-only team with a great strategy and a non-egg only/non-OM team. But ultimately, if their arks have better stats, and if they have a better/good strategy, you’re going to be defeated. There is only one 12* that is not an OM ark, and that’s omegawyrm. And there’s only a handful of 8* or 9.0-9.5*, while OM and egg-only arks are usually 8*+ AND they are abundant.

Having that said, if someone can time, they are going to get those amazing arks. If someone can’t, they’re only going to get them by being lucky. And while it’s true the OM may be released into the wild, and it’s true that the egg-only will be released in OMs, but I’m not talking about the future. I’m talking about now, when they aren’t released at all. Saying that the awesome arks will be released in the future isn’t going to magically make the people who lose against OM/Egg-only team gain wins or something.

Okay, so what did I mean about it not ruining the game? A few points:

  1. you get 2-3k gold for free. Please don’t say you can’t buy gold eggs because this is about six to ten gold eggs you get for free if you are willing to spend your free gold on eggs. And you get a lot of free gold eggs from missions too. This is fair for everyone (meaning everyone can get gold eggs and have a chance at timing). But timing cannot be done by everyone. Sure, everyone can try, but not everyone can do it efficiently.

  2. these arks only affect PvP and possibly the infinite dungeon. These are both OPTIONAL features to the game. You don’t need to PvP to finish the storyline, and PvP isn’t what the game is entirely about. DIB didn’t have PvP and it was amazing. Sure pvp is a big part of the game but I don’t pvp much (or at all, nowadays) and I’m still enjoying the game… without egg only/OM arks. And no, I’m not using my beta arks. I created a new save, from a fresh, clean slate.

  3. timing isn’t hurting the entire game. some people ignore pvp altogether and it doesn’t affect them one bit. these people are players too. not everyone PvPs.

My two cents.

Some people, though, only play the game to PvP. I think that it has caused quite an unfair PvP imbalance. The simple solution, as I mentioned before, is to release egg-exclusive monsters to the wild. 

This^

Only success story for egg timing for me was pegasian lol

I think people that don’t time also miss out on getting S grade arks. If you’ve been timing for a while, pretty much everything on the roulette will be S grade eventually. So if you go up against someone that has all S grade monsters that’s not necessarily a hacker, could be a timer too. I don’t know if all arks grades should be changed in PvP because of that.

Egg timers are satanic. But so is anyone who plays these anti-God videogames  that teach kids ridiculous falsehoods like “evolution”.

Sorry to be silly, the community seems very nice, its just in my nature.

Doggrex keep religion theories out of the forums please i doubt anyone wants to go into an argument over a being pointing his finger and making people appear or evolution

Alright guys, if you want to have this discussion, take it to off topic

Otherwise, no flaming each other’s beliefs

Way to revive a relatively old thread with that incredibly intelligent remark.