How do you feel about the new AI?

Hello guys, thank you for updating and playing Neo Monsters!

We would like to know your opinion about the new AI. For instance, right now AI can do cannibalizing strategy, Geomagnus won’t abuse Backstab, no more stupid stun flush, better team turn and give turn, and more.

How do you feel about the new AI behavior? More challenging? Too difficult? Still dumb :blink: ? 

Any feedback will be great and helpful! Especially if you just touch Neo Monsters recently. We are trying to get beginners catch up with experienced players quickly. We are worried it would be too hard in the beginning although Legendary monsters make smarter decision than the other monsters.

If you would like to test new AI or your monsters, you can go to PvP Arena —> Test Your Team. All the enemy monsters there are not buff or nerf(stats).

Oh, if you have some combos you would like AI to pull off. Feel free to share the idea too :wink:

Whats Ai :0?

• You could teach it how to use night night. Maybe if Bitterbeast or nighthunter moves immediately before nightrider and nightrider is at full health, then they flip nightrider. Or if nightrider is immediately before a GT he could flip himself.

• Make them use moves noncritically. If there’s an enemy with 1 hp or just a tiny amount left, then it could use Bloodcrave or survivor or protector killer even if its conditions aren’t met, and finish them off. SE Team turners in particular need this.

• Make them understand how to use pull back or sendback. If there’s an ally with a powerful entrance effect then have them pull it back so they can do it again. Or it could pull back a sleeping ally to break the sleep lock.

• Make them account for stealth. Like, if Penguinator’s ready to strike but the sweeper is stealthed, then peng would hold off on it until they can get rid of the stealth. Maybe they could also utilize to poison to render stealth unuseable.

Hello guys, thank you for updating and playing Neo Monsters!

We would like to know your opinion about the new AI. For instance, right now AI can do cannibalizing strategy, Geomagnus won’t abuse Backstab, no more stupid stun flush, better team turn and give turn, and more.

How do you feel about the new AI behavior? More challenging? Too difficult? Still dumb :blink: ?
Any feedback will be great and helpful! Especially if you just touch Neo Monsters recently. We are trying to get beginners catch up with experienced players quickly. We are worried it would be too hard in the beginning although Legendary monsters make smarter decision than the other monsters.

If you would like to test new AI or your monsters, you can go to PvP Arena —> Test Your Team. All the enemy monsters there are not buff or nerf(stats).

Oh, if you have some combos you would like AI to pull off. Feel free to share the idea too :wink:

Combo moves still needs work,we have great monsters in game which design for each other,for ex night hunter and NightRider. I’m very excited since TT are far better than before. Still Stun producers are dumb.either first or second try of them always is the same,using stun but they are better than before.
I find pengborg far wiser than before,but he still needs more brain training, why he used bite when he could kill my fl with AOE and then bitter life flip him?we needs better combo but tnx for training them,they are far better than before.

F2P Arash

Really like the new AI. As Luc said there are still some dumb moves AI monsters do but who cares, we are still better than computers. I like the no more stun flash and finally the cannibalize

ehat if they just make hidan play instead of the ai?

1 suggestion from me, stop making the AI prioritize using regular attack moves. There is always a better move then using ultradusk.
Also, you might be able to implement something like a neural net for your AI using wins/losses and getting certain moves off as ways to train it.

Tell the AI how to use timestrike all. If there are less than 2 stun immune monsters on the field, and chronozeros will be going very soon, then stun bomb and timestrike all. Also, you could make it so that if chronozeros is next in line, and when he comes in he has no monsters in front of him in turn order, then stunbomb and timestrike all.

I can still sweep the UC and other missions with just my Dragaia and God Feather… But when I do use my whole team I notice a bit of difference. Overall nice update! And I’m excited for this new egg coming out! I’m a first one lover so I’m in heaven right now. Had to drop some money to get gems for it :grin:

TTs don’t seem to know when their teammates are asleep. If a TT is left awake from one on one, it will use TT with 3 sleeping teammates lolzzzz

It risky to make the AI that smart. The buffs on PVE can be huge, the combos and legend pool is unlimited, the cost is unlimited, and alot of time it got more monsters then we do. The reason we can win stuff is because a human player is much smarter then a computer. We dont need the pve to turn into a buffed pvp, will get to hard.

However, buffs to AI seems to be good right now. Didnt notice anything to bad. The new canibalize tactic of them is hard on my bones, but can be handled. Nice

Just dont let them be able to skip, my wrost nightmare

And a bugged behavior: life flip friend often get used to turn a teamate health into the red zone. Saw that several times

Stop making them harder. I already cannot progress with my current team, making AI stronger will render my teams worthless to advance or do anything. I already can’t beat Chambers of the statue. You’ll make it literally impossible to improve my team or progress in the story line, side missions, or anything.

If you can’t progress with your current team then that’s not the dev’s fault.

It has improved but it still does stupid moves

Technically it is due to drop rates, time it takes to get tickets/ingredients. Since they are the ones who made it like this.

Anyway, it was much easier for people who started playing when it first came out compared to new players that want to be able to enjoy PvP and build teams.

As the older players begin to fall off and stop playing new players will not stay either and the community will die.

Well, if the ai gets good enough at its job, then maybe buffs won’t even be necessary anymore. Except in UC of course.

Your own skill defines how far your go, not the tickets and timers. The tickets and timers prevent you from going to fast. They don’t make you unable to win or progress at all.

I love the new AI but I feel like it’s made the last two weekly battles impossible. I don’t know, maybe it’s because there’s no more useless stun flash. I’ve just tried ten times on each of the last two (not including the one with my own team) and I don’t even come close to defeating the enemy team.

I know this in not the topic but really devs?festival egg and you give us crown and ingredients event at the same time?just tell us to go buy gems

Festival egg with 6 first ones and no event to grind some gems?AI is as shit as this game ATM,

How many events have we had lately where you could of got gems? If you have used them then that isn’t the devs fault

Either the new AI don’t like me or want to pulverizing me in Weekly Mission. The AI is smart and it makes fun but if you think you had a good moment in battle, the strategy works to and then comes AI and changing strategy suddenly the first time after the new update and i think so:"what’s going on, have i insult you or do badly anything AI?"
The only one answer whats coming is the Game Over Screen. We are not all good players and playing since 2 years or something else and got much luck powder for good team to get enough exercise. The AI is made for pro’s. Please a little bit correct the AI and makes it fair. She could do 1 or 2 mistakes and nevertheless being hard and challenging.