How do you feel about the new AI?

Yes it is,they can’t give statues,crown,ingredients at the same time
This is BS,

With weekly challenges,we have 3 event slots,all three are taken by useless events

Give turn monsters still have a tendency to use damaging moves, especially the legend TTs. They do actually use team turn now which is an improvement but after that they’ll use assisted flame. Even making them give turn to a random monster would be an improvement.

Stun flashes and are on point which is nice, and cannibalise lines are working as intended, so nicely done.

Actually they use more GT than assisted moves, but they usually give turn to some weak monsters like epics when there are legendaries at over 100 tu

A More challenging Ai lets players learn so they can be more effective against human players

To be fair I agree 3 slots for evolving ingredients is an overkill, but then again most f2p players will not spend unless it guaranteed any way.

Thank you, looking at the weekly challenge, almost every team has amazing monsters, but the team build, wow, I didn’t know one could be this bad at building teams…

This have nothing to do with F2P or not
Festival egg with all first ones with no special event for it or no UC,SOTF,DC or any thing which followed a Gtail event a monster everyone in this community want while offering 3 events with a total of 0 gems given is complete BS if you are a P2W or F2P its the same

Think it’s pretty clear that buffs cannot remain the same level with the new AI. Hope you focus on making AI smarter instead of stronger now.

I agree with ice! I’ve been testing the new Al and it would be crazy hard with buffed monsters and a smarter Al.

Thank you for the idea. I love night night combo, but it would be difficult for AI. Because AI has to learn all the monsters and their orders to pull off this strategy properly. I will see what I can do:) The others should be doable.

We will make Hidan another Count Lector.

Well, we have told them many times don’t use regular attack(this is true). I will see what I can do. Second one should be easy B)

These 2 last biters are just unfair :angry:  I will have AI prioritize them. 

That’s sadly true…

Lifeflip is a pain. At least Bitterbeast won’t do it as frequently as it was.

We have more than one AI systems in our game. This AI only affect hardcore battles like Super Challenge Battle Lv3 for instance. Online and offline stories won’t affect that much. Moreover, Epic monsters or below are not as smart as Legendaries. 

I am sorry about the event. We will have new events open during The First Ones egg.

Thank you for that,and I am sure you will

That sounds good @kfc

Z19 SupahVegetto, 1 warning.

Warning for being too sexy?, about time

Lmao :joy: :joy::rofl:

I really dont Like the new difficult :s its so very harder for users in uc x.x and some guys cant recharge gems and the just option can have them its uc :frowning:

Use a last biter, that is the easiest strategy I have.

In UC? Cannot win you the game after a while. Maybe save your butt, if most mons have been dealt with by the rest of your team.

It works just to 180 if u got Luck and dont Battled with toxic teams

I’ve done it plenty of times. I’ve beaten this past UC and the last. Actually a bunch of them. I got a YouTube if you don’t believe me lol. I wasn’t able to record this last time because Apple got rid of AirShou. I’ll have to wait to record more vids. But I do have the last few recorded as proof
Just get rid of instant threats and keep all week/ time strikers on the field. It usually works. As long as the front line up won’t mess you up
https://youtu.be/9nDI0lm8TKM

For strategy

It’s nice to have a smater AI but if you add super buffed monsters… isn’t at all to get gems and look for a place in top 50. I suggest not to buff that much monsters if you are about to make them smarter. Better legends, better strategies, less buff would make the experience more like a PvP…