How do I get a Mythic Egg?

I’ve been wanting to hatch a Mythic Egg since I played the game for the first time. I’ve only hatched Legendary Eggs so far by pure luck. Veteran players, how did you get one for free?. Btw, I’ve played the game for a month at this point

1 Like

Spend money. You only get one free mythic a year at anniversary.

3 Likes

You’ll get one eventually. Later on you’ll find you get more gems each week so you’ll get mythics more regularly

You can get Chronox in his PvE event and evolve him slowly to Chronozillion, an awakened mythic.

Like Squinty said, there is a free Neo Ticket since the last two anniversaries in autumn, that can let you choose a mythic from a specific standard pool.

Be patient, I didn’t get any legendary or mythic for almost 6 weeks, but now I have 25 mythics, but only 2 awakened, Kuraokami and Chronozillion.

If you want to awaken a mythic fast, then you probably have to be lucky like my small son or pay at the guaranteed mythic banner that comes maybe like twice a year.

But save 500 gems for the shrine first, then your chance will be so much higher to get a mythic.

XD - nobody is lucky like your small son!!!

:joy:

1 Like

It’s really true, he got 900+ gems again in yesterdays shrine.

3 Likes

This is a very good game, provided that you have to play for a long time. This is a chronic development game.

1 Like