How did you found out about Hunter Island?

You should try it jean, its honestly amazing! And er you can uh always collect spirits!

Was randomly looking through the app store and saw it being advertised as a new release.

I’ve always been a fan of the Pokemon games so I thought I’d give it a try.

Was pretty lucky to see it when I did as I managed to get the free Bluecub.

Some Geomon friends turned me on to DIB first.  Through Facebook of DIB I found this forum.  I came here to chat and met Shen_W00, PREDleader, Mr. Kat, Aethin and some others.  I learned about the beta, which I made it into and the rest is history.

I searched iPod apps like Pokemon and liked the way the monsters looked thee best ^~^

Omg, whats so good about them!!! They are like Deucalion or Tiamat… BUT A MILLION TIMES BETTER! Dang, a time is enough to beat a whole battle with fairly strong monsters, and as a monster, all I can say is when I first started using it my mind = blown

Yeah time was an amazing spirit let alone monster, cosmic wind>>>> concussion. But also considered Shenron to be just as good as time when it came to boss fights

I kinda dont play HI anymore… I was okay with waiting for the release and that took them long and then They Said the update would be early january okay even that was postphoned but were in March already ! So i Will play again when its finally updated

True, true. I don’t know if the update would even keep me there for long.

And I was introduced by… Uhh… I think it was jemni? Uh, oh, I’m forgetting!

Dragon Island Blue Was waiting since Feb when I found out about DIB

Searching for apps like Pokémon xD

I found out it cause of geomon

I started playing to get a gold egg on DIB

Gold egg? I never got a gold egg for downloading dis D:

I saw it through Appoday.

While I was playing Dragon Island…

played dragon island blue then found out about this. and I bought it.

best choice EVER!