How did you found out about Hunter Island?

Dragon island blue, i saw an ad that said to like facebook page for egg so i did. I checked out the page and the game looked cool so i kept checking everyday or 2 for about 1 1/2 (i had waited for about 7-8 months and when i knew it had to be coming close to release i started checking) months in the app store for it and followed the facebook, and it looked like another good game so i got it when released =D

I know the pain.

I found dib when i searched dragon (because i love dragons) in the AppStore and this came up and looked really cool.

I found DIB because I wanted something pokemon and then i bought it after much doubt because no offense when I don’t know much about a game I don’t buy it because I know there’s many rip offs in the market

Hey, I just found out about the game. I don’t know if many of you guys remember me. But I was known to a certain extent… I remember Jean, Sly, Jemni, Storm, many others. Had 3 accounts, BausBDN, baus , and TornadoBalls. Nice to be able to talk to everyone again :slight_smile:

Well hello Baus! Welcome to the forums and this game

Hey tornadoballs! Welcome to hunter island!
(I was jjchen1 on geomon)

Who is jjchen1? :stuck_out_tongue: jk

Then play it! :smiley:

btw, I found out about DIB when lookin through the charts. Greaaaaaat game.

I think I found it when googling pokemon like ios apps haha I saw a description “it’s pokemon but with a mature art style and you sacrifice monsters” 

Needless to say that was all I needed to hear to get hooked

Nah i dont feel like playing it now

/gasp

HOW DARE YOU!!!?!??!!! >.<

nah jk. :stuck_out_tongue:

But srsly, it is a great game.

Mwah, im not in the mood for DIB it Will take alot of time to complete it , btw is there Anything to collect? Anything special, like shinies in pokemon?

Nope…but…you know, you could always get more Wolf Gods…I guess.

Nah then its not worth my time haha

I’m down with rare “trophy rewards” here too. Like a blue hydrablazer, a rainbow wyrm, a white coldheart, etc.

Mutations or skins

Mutations would just disturb me tbh.

No shinies but you could try to get Chaos Rider! Plus being able to control Time and Shenron is fantastic

Why? What is so special About them?

Pure awesomeness! They’re basically First Ones but once you beat all the Arenas you get them as usable monsters! 

I honestly think the game is worth checking out aside from being fun but because the art style of the monsters is fantastic. 

Then no thankyou:p but Lets get back on topic