Help with my line up

Ok so I just got minespider from an egg :smiley: and I would love some help with my line up:
Luxnight
Shadowlance
Typhonwyrm
Chopper bug
Barricadus
Scorpionix
Terrorfish
Ark wing
Vegitiger
Omegawyrm
Magmawyrm
Nilomoth
Halopard
Minespider :slight_smile:
Don penguini

I know that most people will tell me to take out don, but only if u have a valid reason :slight_smile:
And these are in order, I also have all catchable arks and osiriswyrm.
Please help!

Ok so I just got minespider from an egg :smiley: and I would love some help with my line up:
Luxnight
Shadowlance
Typhonwyrm
Chopper bug
Barricadus
Scorpionix
Terrorfish
Ark wing
Vegitiger
Omegawyrm
Magmawyrm
Nilomoth
Halopard
Minespider :slight_smile:
Don penguini

I know that most people will tell me to take out don, but only if u have a valid reason :slight_smile:
And these are in order, I also have all catchable arks and osiriswyrm.
Please help!

Don is good, but why did you put minespider at the end without any stuns? It’s easily OHKO by many in the end…
I think your team needs to be rearranged by the order of hitter&stun&support, which is pretty much identical to most of players in master league, sadly :stuck_out_tongue: but I’m sure it would help~

Btw, I battled with you this morning, remember?
Why did you DC at the end? :slight_smile:

I did?i don’t remember, if I did it was either I had to go or I got really mad :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for ur input, and I put minespider there to take out three arks and plus it would leave don by himself.
I faced someone with my new line up and it was omega,don,and minespider left and I blew up this person last 3of his 4 arks and won.

I have a Typhoonwyrm and two supports at the beginning

Minespider in the end?
With omega being probably the most popular last ark I think it is a horrible idea.
Minespider should go after a stun skin ark, such as raioh or chopperbug.

Yeah, you’re right about Don Penguini, I for one would take him out and have Gremknight instead. Omega as your last ark.
A valid reason?
Many times you will get scrambled and when you dont it isvery likely you will never use don’s showdown for a very long time. Your team is not that strong to afford having arks that will help only once in a hundred battles. So its up to you.

Osiriswyrm is good if you need a decoy, in my opinion he is a lot better than metallodius simply because its not metal (also the damage is a lot higher).
Although the only usefull position for him would be next to minespider or any other ark you don’t want to get hit. Dont put osiris in your team counting with his poison eat because it wont be useful.
Maybe in the oppening alongside Gremknight could be interesting.

Your terrorfish without any stunner wont cause much trouble, try to have it coming after the opponent get stunned.

Nilomoth and not Angelon? Swap them because of Angelon’s haste.

Also you could play around the order a bit, but thats up to you.

Kudos for knocking back my Goldenhorn when it had stun gift. You won the match with that move.
Many people would go after triphoon to make sure he would die first before healing itself.

Oh well, it was a hard choice hehe, I know either way wasn’t going to go well though><
It was always a headache to go against your or Eddster…
Most people will be caught by my first five arks, apparently you guys didn’t have that problem :wink:
Good game!

I use terrorfish for its volatile more than anything :slight_smile: and usually I would rather take the stun from chopper than my team scrambled. I also just went on a 6 win streak with this team, unfortunately a typhonwyrm with 1 health killed my last two arks and lost my streak.
In master league

Just went against you!
Saw you had some new arrangements on your line up! XD

Really!? Yeah I switched it up a bit :slight_smile: took some of ur guys advice