Doc's Birthday Lineup

I’ll try to keep this updated to give players an idea of how I use/place arks in my lineup. Not full descriptions, but knowing each ark’s moves should give you a decent idea.

Edit 5/21/14: I was reluctant to post this bc it’s probably the best lineup I’ve ever made and my personal favorite. I’ve played about 60 matches with it so far and have only lost 5, most due to a ridiculous number of BA’s by the opponent. 

Vortexor

Shadowstalker

Raioh

Chopperbug

Minespider

Triphoon

Cyberwyrm

Scorpionix

Golgemios

Magmawyrm

Octoneer

Cryowyrm

Halopard

Omegawyrm

Destructor

I would switch gigarock with Halopard. Better usage of it due to being able to buff up three other arks

I put it in the end bc if need be, I can No guard Omega and then sacrifice Halopard for a quick last stand setup or if I need the muscle, once Magma dies, Halopard comes out to reinforce/sacrifice to keep omega on the field. Originally I had it between Omega and Giga but I found it actually works better at the very end

oh no…a stego cyberwyrm combo…pure evil…

but…the subzy after cryo and octoneer isnt that great of an idea. id put it before cryo and move octo after it. most likely the opponent will go after cryo right when it comes out, so its better to have subzeratops the guard it.

one MAJOR flaw in the back is the extreme vulnerability to dracobane. 5 dragons in a row? easy food for destructor

Whoops Octo and Sub should be switched of course. I put octo after Cryo exactly as an anti-destructor haha

As an added note, I started playing after the destructor event. I reeeeeeally want one though.

Uh. Gigarock really serves no purpose at the back anymore, seeing as 80-85% of teams use it there…and nobody is dumb enough (or I’d hope they aren’t) to leave it for last.

I’d replace it with Vegitiger, personally.

I put it in back because last stand has saved me many a times, also soon people will probably forget about him when more OMs come out

Tbh, I’ve used last stand more times with him than I ever did with dreadwolf or don back when I first started. Also, Omega’s no guard and Halopard’s offering set it up perfectly if need be. Also, because so many ppl use it back there, it’s easy to anticipate and plan accordingly.

Yeah, but even using no guard with omega doesn’t guarantee someone will kill it. I’ve played many people who use that same strategy and I oftentimes kill the Giga before Omega, simply due to the last stand. Omega’s moves take enough TU that you can get 2-5 attacks off on Giga before Omega takes another turn, leaving you the option to kill it later (unless it gets crazy BA’s).

Well, no guard with omega and hit an enemy gigarock. Possibly OHKO it , and it’s payback will probably kill omega. Ifnot then u got rid of a ground ark for the thrust move

Which either way leaves yourself the loss due to its high TU cost.

honestly, ive let gigarock live several times…its last stand isnt all that great if you have 3+ arks left. he kills one of my arks, the other two finish it off. i find gigarock is waay too vulnerable. people rarely let it survive to last stand, xenothrust only works if theres no earth arks, and catapult you have to sacrifice a monster.

what u said were bad about him are also his advantages.sorta :confused:

His last stand only cost 50TU and I doubt all the enemy arks would be that close together, also his xenothrust can OHKO lots of arks, and if any raiohs or other stun skin arks r knocked back u can catapult. But he is pretty useless if all those r countered, but with great defense he can take a few hits, and his pay back can kill an ark with really low health

That’s exactly what I do lol. Lyrux is right for the most part though, which is why I have Halopard at the end. A reinforced+hasted giga is ridiculously OP with last stand only using 30 TU lol

Made some changes recently so I figured I’d update. I got tired of having the no guard-offering-last stand combo in the back and decided I wanted to use golgemios anyway. Also ran a few matches with mine spider after SS which was great but spider just isn’t fun to use imo lol

Woah woah woah your birthday is on 29th of April?

Nope, it was the 28th, when I posted this

Ohh cool thought your birthday was on the 29th of April, 29th was my birthday XD

Haha well happy birthday! Made some changes, went back to the minespider format and decided SS was holding me back. Went 26-0 with this new team

Bump for changes