Help with Lineup

Hi guys,

I am quite new to online PvP.

could you give some potentially improvements to my lineup?

Gremknight

chopperbug

vortexor

barricadus

minespider

arkwing

goldenhorn

destructor

halopard

magmawyrm

guardiron

Angelon

omegawyrm

raioh

DonPinguini

I also have cryowyrm but i dont have other good water arks…

Also, what do you think about guardiron… worth to use in PVP?

Worth it if you have good holy arks. Namely shadowstalker

Yeah but this is hard to get… I mean since i play this game it was not in the online mission…

no other helpfull tips here?

You have a lot of metal in there… Octo and scorp would shred your team, try placing minespider only behind chopper and replace Barry with a time strike ark. I would also move raiho up ahead of destructor so he can haste and stun gift to two aoe arks if need be and halopard back behind magma. Hope that helps! GL

Halopard is a very useful Arkadion who has a decent (note not wonderful) single attack, the ability to boost defenses AND haste, and a wonderful healer…makes him useful near Don Penguini to make him OM-worthy…

Barricadius is too easily fell by Octoneer and Scorpionix so either replace him or support him based on how your team works: If Scorpionix is an issue then use with a Metal Slash user such as Shadowlance, if Octoneer is more annoying, then a reliable Air Arkadion will work wonders, such as Typhonwyrm, but also be warned bout Destructor’s AoE Dracobane.

Hi guys,

I have updated my lineup to:

1 Oniscar

2 vortexor

3 gremknight

4 chopperbug

5 goldenhorn

6 arkwing

7 minespide

8 destructor

9 SS

10 halopard

11 guardiron

12 omega

13 angelon

14 raioh

15 don

I have a huge problem with octoneers, especially when it joins when my wind team is already dead…

Do you have any improvements?!

thoughts?

Try to put raioh after chopperbug and minespider after raioh… if your opponent’s arks are stunned you can spend 100TU for minespider attack and no one will be able to hit him and then you can kill 3 enemy arks with his move

normally vortexor and gremknight are getting killed first - so chopper and goldenhorn are joining. then there are different options - depents on opponents tu… possibility for chopper to guard first and noguard goldenhorn, or just scramble and die and guarding with goldenhorn.

the result is, that in 90% of the case - my minespider is killing 3 arks…

I see a problem with the guardiron, i took it out of my lineup and filled with cryowyrm - its more versatile due to net beeing metal ark…

Typhonwyrm is good enough against octoner, Cryo is versatile but better with other water arks… If you have subzeratops u can change Goldenhorn-Arkwing with Cryo-Subzeratops

I neither have typhoonwyrm or subzeratops (subzeratops is the “water pendant” to goldenhorn?)

Yes they are similar and u can get him by golden egg… Typhoonwyrm can be obtained in the game

ah sry i missed it - ofc i have typhoonwyrm…

try it

take out oniscar. frankly, i think oniscar just wastes a pvp slot. if you can get a garudahawk, put that in the first three next to vortexor. considering how you have vortexor, and its faster than gremkight, gremknight really isnt needed. vortexor can just banish all three. chopperbug is good, however i think raioh may fit better there due to the ally wind and stun gift for goldenhorn when it comes out. scrambling might be a good choice though, due to the fact that you dont have some of the good arks as many top pvp’ers do.

heres an improved version

(sapherion here if you have one)
Typhoonwyrm
vortexor
raioh
garudahawk (if you can get)
goldenhorn
minespider
arkwing
nilomoth
puffoxin (if no sapherion)
angelon
Shadowstalker
chopper
guardiron
halopard
omegawyrm

when goldenhorn comes out, use stun gift then stampede. typhoonwyrm and garudahawk should be able to take care of vortexors in the front, and garuda can also get rid of dragons. vortexor can army wind, plus, if its still alive when raioh stun gifts, it gets a extra army wind along with the other ark stunning as well. shadowstalker should scapegoat puffoxin and chopperbug, and nilomoth can heal shadowstalker, arking, etc.

for strategy help, you could take a look here http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/2802-strategy-guide-to-the-current-metagame/