HELP NEEDED ASAP. NEOMONSTERS DELETED ITSELF AND DATA IS LOST UPON REINSTALL?

Hi guys,

Need someones help as soon as possible. I was level 46 on neo-monsters I was just doing the omegamid live event and had 2 already (was preparing to use it to level up, get more and to get all my legendaries ultra-evolved). I have invested A LOT of time and money on the app - we are talking at least 100 hours so far and well lets not dwell on the money side of things. I closed the Iphone and when I came back on to resume the live event the app had removed itself from my iphone. Obviously I went to reinstall it from the appstore and when I reloaded it it has gone back right to the beginning and has removed everything from my phone. All my money on gems and time has been wiped and I am extremely frustrated as I was about to fully evolve most of the legendaries I had and was getting ready for PVP and was becoming really gripped by the game.

I have my old friend code. I don’t know if there is any way to retrieve anything. I just need some help and advice asap.

thank you

EDIT: just looked up all my apple receipts - total amount spent in game equates to £165.83 and I had like 40 gems left over (bought + missions etc) on my account at the time it deleted itself (yeh…i had a lot of legendaries and super epics.)

The amount you spent is not that much. You must have gotten really lucky with your spins. Your only option is contacting them through their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NeoMonstersOfficial
Send them a message not wall post.

Granted but my time and money spent on the game for amount of time ive had the game is a lot seeming as I only started playing 2 weeks ago. Ive span ~60 times with 4 legendaries, about 8-9 super epics and the rest epics. All the super epics are ultra evolved bar 2 and legendaries just needed the omegas :(. I contacted them before just waiting for a reply but thought someone on forums might help. Just really really sucks its not the money I loved the game and was looking forward to PVP and had a good line up of monsters.

I suggest messaging again after 24 hours of no reply. Good luck.

Spending £165 on any game is one heck of a lot!

On this game in this community that amount is small compared to the thousands some have spent.

I think it must be a very small minority that have spent over a thousand - that’s two month’s rent for the average person

165 dollars is not much spent unless you under 18 its less than a days work

£165 certainly is in the UK. The average weekly wage is around £500. You could buy a ps4/Xbox for that.

Wow 500 is the wage teenagers make here the average wage for young adults is 600-1000 for adults it’s 800+ a week depending on work and anyone with a degree or a good job will earn 1000+

It is not the money I had the money to throw at a game I loved, I basically almost completed the entire game and was waiting for PvP and to rank to 100. Had an amazing team all ultra evolved 3 legendaries and a bunch of super epics. Just pissed off can you not argue over wages on this post lol I just need help and I’ve messaged neo monsters on their fb page twice to no avail.

Young adults wouldn’t make anywhere near that here. Graduate jobs generally start at around 20k a year, unless it’s a very good university or degree path. I work in a university and the starting wage for someone starting a post-doctorate position is 27k a year!

Wow that’s low I guess I’m very lucky where I live

I’m not knocking people spending money, I’ve spent about the same, just saying that £165 is a lot of money to spend on a game!

Your best bet is the Facebook page, since I started this game I’ve not seen a member of staff post in the forum.

All you can do is keep trying to msg the game in the short run it’s annoying and I would be very upset if it happened to me
If it deleted it’s self and removed all info that’s a server problem on there side as it shouldn’t do that

Yeh man, the good thing is just to see what happened I called apple today as I haven’t had a reply yet in 30 hours on Neo Monsters FB page and I explained the situation to them and they would be happy to refund the money in its entirety to me. This obviously is not the point though - I will just end up reinvesting it in the game I just want my rank and monsters back…upsetting times and if this does get fixed im going to miss the omegamid event (I caught 3 before the problem happened)…but still hey ho. Maybe the devs will be extremely nice to me if they ever get round to replying. Who knows.

Hey I usually talk to them from time to time on Fb, they usually dont answer the Fb on the weekends my recomendation is to try tomorrow (Monday), hope this information help you

Aw cmon guys. We all know it’s silly to spend 165 pounds on a 1$ mobile game and that it’s a a lot. I’ve done it before, and I feel guilty about it, and I make good money now that I’ve taken over my family biz. That’s several full length console / PC games. That’s a used next gen game console. On a mobile game.

The amount spending 1000+ are probably like 0.01%

in phone games 1000 ain’t much look at coc that game costs 11000 plus

Spending 11000 isn’t normal though, it’s 11000x normal for this game

Sure you can spend infinite amounts on p2w stuff like this and sometimes people spend a lot, but that doesn’t make 1000$ any less extreme since it’s so much of an outlier