Contact support

Where I officially communicate with  support client?

I lost my mind, because I erased the data. And I want it back.

Had several legendary

Please help

You can either msg Ryan on the forums he is the admin and deals with most of the game development side or you can msg their Facebook page of all fails you can email zigzagame that is their company name but messaging the Facebook page is the best bet it should take only max 2 days for them to get back to you and fix any problem ASAP

Thank you, now I’ll try

Where I officially communicate with  support client?

I lost my mind, because I erased the data. And I want it back.

Had several legendary

Please help

What do you use, if you use an iphone, hope that you had a recent back up on your icloud. You could possible restore your iphone and set it up from your Icloud back up. BUT IF YOU DO THIS, YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING ON YOUR PHONE THAT HAS BEEN CREATED AFTER THE BACKUP DATE. Best way is to fist contact the devs as lochi suggested and wait and see if they can help you  

I send messages in the forum, Facebook, Email and do not answer me.

I am concerned, I have several legendarys

I hope I do not lose my account forever

Try us at shopsupport@zigzagame.net

I was told two days ago, thanks to all

Who do I contact when I need to report a glitch cause I have lost so many tickets and can’t ultra evolve any of my super epic monsters cause the stupid thing keeps crashing when I play it. I wouldn’t mind only I lose my tickets as well and I’ve tried everything from restarting my device to turning off the wifi when I’m in the temple then turning it on again when I’m receiving the awards.

Help me , how to make my data back … ?

Look up.

Can you please assist me with this issue, i had just recently just started the pyramid ultra evolve quest, which i had been waiting a day for because of the silver keys and tickets, then when i was just about the enter the fight it kicked me out of the app, when i started it again it said online is not available in turn i lost my tickets and cannot do the quest please respond as fast as possible

Sorry, but it’s against the rules to bump up super old threads, our term for it is necroing threads. Threads that are necroed get locked by the mods. Just start a new topic, and if it’s a problem with the game then do it in the bug report section. And in the future check the dates on a topic before you reply to it.