Best neomonsters account recovered from fraud

First of all, I am the dude who have 12 legends and 40 super epics, as i posted the pictures before.

As you may know, there was a scam, my save file was stolen. But after reaching out the admin, he offered me his sincere help, and thus my account was recovered. Altho, I lost all the training,ultra-evo and offline game progress. (This sort of loss is hardly acceptable, thanks to my stupidity) I do deeply appreciate the admin’s help. He really cares about us, players of neomonsters.

Thank you, admin of neomonsters.

FYI, what my account looks like now 24uvu5j.jpg:

Nice to hear you got it back! :slight_smile:
I choose the other option (have to wait around 10 days), I had evolved alot of the monster and would be a huge loss for me so I will wait till next update.

Is good to know they are helping everyone to get their account back, I appreciate their work too! So far their customer support is great!

Maybe i should have chosen the other option~~

now i have to redo the training and farming for fruits! Lots of grinding!

Well the good side of your option is that you will be able to participate in the omegamid live event :slight_smile: so you will be able to evolve legendarys!!

Btw got a question what are the skills of the dolphine on fire (Legendary) not sure what the name is lol

Megablaze(all);  timestrike;  stun grenade: sacrifice the last monster in your team, stun 1 enermy for 200 sec, cd 100sec

Dolphlare - Gigablaze (all), Timestrike, Stun Grenade, ???

Thanks for the info!