Help, My curiosity is Killing Me

Hello, so I have been thinking of this move and I couldn’t remember to which monster it was or even the name of the move. All I know is that it gives a chosen teammate a temporary ability to be a protector. Care to share? Thanks!! I have been mulling about this for 2 days now. :sob::rofl::rofl:

Scapegoat or taunt???

Oh wait I think it’s scapegoat. Is it an exclusive type of move or do many monsters have it? Can you share the name/s of the monster/s? Thanks!

Its name is Arachnavida

Thanks!

I don’t think I could get one. Sigh*

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You sure can.
It’s in rare egg pool

1 Like

Well I just thought it would be a great combination with Lemon, Pandamomium, and Spectrophin. Scapegoat is good for pandemonium (I think) because Panda have a passive that is not affected by killer moves (protector killer, sleep and etc).

Cool choice, alternatively you can use it on a monsters with no killer weaknesses (like G.F. Sunflower, Aquamurai/Suikenshi, Motordragon) too.

Also keep in mind that Protector Killer cannot be redirected, and Scapegoat (as a skill) makes the monster that has it a protector.
So, if there’s an enemy with Protector Killer, Guardian Execute or Wallbreaker, it will still be able to target and (eventually) kill Arachnadiva with that move.

1 Like

Yes this is the main weakness of Arachnadiva. If it was not weak to protector killed, it have been even more awesome.

Not with that attitude you can’t

3 Likes