Final form moths in SCB

So you’re just gonna put the awakened moths in SCB like that? You can’t even defend against that!

1 Like

I had to use Bastia, APs, Arachnadiva to use Scapegoat on Death Revenge monsters, Lemon, Bovo+Maggatsuoh and Moku. Least fun I had in a looooong time

I beat it with my secondary team but it’s just such a trash battle. Please dont do this again @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD

They did it not to allow to be beaten with 4 SEs :rofl:

3 Likes

It seemed fun to me. They’ve done this lots before. In Showdown Tower the final Garcia team has all the 7* moths and it starts with 4x Arborgias (which are super tanky with no killer weakness).

You can get through with a bunch of things like protectors or cloners. Some of the moths you can manipulate their first move. For example, Doomoth will use purifying mist most of the time if teammates are poisoned/asleep

It was EZ first try (tho I accidentally activated tigerzarou in the zone)

I used my aoe spam team and beat it first try
:duck:

Yea but most will just flaming moth your ■■■

I mean I beat it easily enough but it’s was really annoying

If you beat it easily then where’s the problem? Just unhappy about the AI teams getting powerful monsters? They get buffed stats, 24 monsters and can have multiple copies of the same monster in the team (e.g. Revenarchion / Ankoudragon). Having 7* moths in there is not much different. It’s all just for a fun challenge

I agree with this. It’s just really annoying as us players can’t skip the Pupupa phase. There’s a reason why we can’t.