New water mythic Aquamurai

I need to check but it might be the one getting presented on rare egg update. Only second form.

German version. Passive is iron will. Attacks cant be blocked by protection

He has a camouflage killer which ignores shield and hold ground. Bye bye bloom, tago lol

2 Likes

Full evolved one get stun immune and knockback ss

Final form (Suikenshi) has:

• Slayerbane -> Dual slayerbane
  • Solo bloodthirst -> Solo bloodfury
  • Stun immunity added
  • Knockback (SS)

That first move is Kinslayer btw, if you can’t read the German.

Here are some other monsters coming to the egg pools…

Above is 1st and 2nd form of Arachnadiva. On LINE people are very excited about the potential of Scapegoat with DR monsters, killing dead weight, etc. The final form will probably have better passives as the moveset is already complete.

One of the two new Abyssoldiers here. Looks like a solid sweeper and pairs well with the other poison Abyssolder. Again, personally I would like to run it by itself as a tanky, powerful poison eater/massacre monster for only 10 cost.

Haven’t got a screenshot of the other Abyssoldier coming to the egg but it has “Bond: Shocking Entrance” and SOLO timestrike (70TU) and payback killer. Fourth move I’m not sure because it was the second form shared on LINE.

BB stealth killer that can bypass protectors and has stun immune.

Pretty good at taking out bloom-stag-Tago-Void

Wow KD your spot on. His awakening does have better variations of his passives.

Also gets rockoid morph lvl 3

Yeah KikNaz, I managed to spot the awakened form and even with the secret skill. Buffed stats because I took the screenshot in Whales.

Scapegoat is sped up a lot, a brilliant move to set up Vengeance. It’ll be really hard to deal with because of that camouflage + ultimate payback.

1 Like

Wow better retribution. Hopefully, it scales the same way as retribution or it will suck.

So these two mythics are rare egg exclusives?

You can also get them in Special/Festival eggs.

1 Like