Help me to form a decent team

Hello there, I am playing neo monster from last 50 days and don’t know much about team building and forum. I somehow make a account and posting it. I couldn’t make a proper team. Could anyone there help me.

I have some okay monsters because of saving gems for next anniversary (I joined this anniversary ,on the day when neo ticket was available). Currently I have won 70+ matches in pvp and it’s is getting difficult.
Sometimes mine team after deadth added to my enmy reinforcement with some health. So which monsters cause this except Athrasis (one with necromancy powers)
If you have some suggestions so tell me I will be glad to implement them .:grin:

How many gems you have

300+

Nice try to save more till next shrine

1 Like

what is shrine

If you’ve been able to save a certain number of gems beforehand, you offer it those gems and it gives between 1.2x and 2.0x the amount gems you put in back to you. There are 3 levels

5 gems
50 gems
500 gems.

So if you save to 500 gems, you’re going to get at least 600 back which will give you 100 free gems. (Plus whatever you get from 5 and 50).

The shrine comes once every couple of weeks and it’s open for about 5 days.

1 Like

To add on to what lemon said, you cannot re-offer gems in the same shrine. You can redo it the next time it comes back. If we go by the current scheme (what happened the last 4 times) we should get one tomorrow (hopefully).

1 Like

Yeah hopefully on new years day

1 Like

Haha! Hopefully! Happy New Year btw!

thank you. you seem to be a very active helper in the community, you replied to another of my posts and made a guide too, i am greatful. one more thing i wanted to ask, does the shrine really keep repeating? asking because i cannot quite reach 500 this time( after making a purchase for one assorted egg and the new mythic egg i will still only have 400) and if it keeps coming back i can just earn 500 gems once and never spend enough gems to go under 500, getting 100-500 free gems every time! is this the strategy the pro players use to get so many mythics? and while i have you here, can you tell me if there is a better way of getting mythics than the assorted egg( cuz i dont like novematrona and have one of all the others)? am willing to get paid gems. and last question, which ,myhtic egg from the current event( one that takes 20 paid gems) is the best? don’t rlly wanna make a mistake here as the gems r expensive…

im sorry for asking so many questions, just im new and i rarely get a hold of veteran players…

You got it ,thats the plan

You’re welcome :blush: I like to be helpful. I believe that the internet reveals a persons true self.

Yeah it will keep coming. It’s been going for quite a while. We couldn’t believe it either. We keep 500’at a minimum and enjoy the free gems