•I need a hand to make my team•,😞

it’s great to have the opportunity to talk to you guys again, :blush:, during the month that I’ve been playing Neo Monsters I’ve made some progress, although I still don’t have even the slightest potential of any of you, I’ve managed to make my monsters grow strong, I have tried to find the best skills, although now I have a problem and that is that I need your help guys if it is possible to form a team with these monsters that I have according to your experience and knowledge. My monsters are few at the moment, but already 32 Gems accumulated for another 10 more monsters, I only need 8 gems to get there. ? Could you guys help me to form a good team with the monsters I have?. :blush:

1 Like

save until 50 gems. then you can get at least 10 more gems minimum free from the shrine. you can also catch another legendary monster called Noxdragon on one of the islands. it will be a big help for you. along with a bunch of SEs also catchable. you can also get copies of all the starter monsters - get yourself a galvbane!
Also mantisamurai is catchable but will take a while to evolve.
evolve that water clone epic too. it is probably your best PvE monster.

1 Like

Thanks a lot really for your tip :blush:, a think the shrine close already :thinking: but what you recommend me, spend 40 gems or keep saving them for future days ?

usually the best advice is to save until 500 gems. then don’t let it drop below that unless you are trying to get a specific monster for your team.
this way you are guaranteed 100 free gems every shrine.

also the Neomonsters anniversary is due in a few months - normally they release powerful monsters so it might be worthwhile saving for that.

in terms of your team - once you catch Noxdragon and Demontoad you can do the Shadow AoE frontline of Noxdragon, Demontoad and 2 other shadow element monsters. - usually one being a stun absorber. you enrage Nox with demon and it can sweep entire teams.

if you still have shop tickets save them until you can get either dusicyon or Atrahesis. both cost 12 tickets but they are really useful.

if you join the Neomonsters discord there are a lot of players there who can help you out too.

1 Like

I don’t see any shop monster in your team yet, so you still got the 50% discount, be sure to use it on a 6 ticket monster (don’t waste it on a 3 ticket monster), like Eklypz said, maybe Atrahasis, he can canabilize/heal and then blood-sweep and re-alive monsters. For example enrage Noxdragon with Deamontoad, canabilize Deamontoad with Atrahasis to trigger poison revenge and sweep with Noxdragon and Atrahasis blood move (just an example). Atrahasis is always fun and strong in PvE, also good in PvP for a newer player. But like Elkypz said, Dusicyon is also a very good supporter for PvP.

If you cannot wait and insist on buying a monster for 3 tickets, I would choose Tridrakhan, he works well with or without a poison team and he is really overpowered.

Eklypz is right, catch Noxdragon on Island 6 and Deamontoad to enrage him, Noxdragon can sweep well, only because he is free, doesn’t mean is is weak. And I can remember that the ingredients for his evolution are quite quickly given with rewards in the beginning of the game.

Mantisword can be evolved too with 4 crowns and 4 Cryptamids (I cannot remember), but they are very difficult to get at the start. But your Sweetfeather might synergize with him.

You can also catch Sunlord, I think he is strong for the beginning and always gets good damage.

Another free monster that is very strong is Twigster, but he is very very expensive to evolve.

About the shrine, of course its very important to keep your gems to 50 or even better to 500, but with your limited monster choice, you need quite some better monsters first to progress in the game. So saving to 500 isn’t easy for you right now if you’re F2P (like me). But if you’re P2W there are quite some benefiting offers to start getting strong monsters with paid gems.

But keep to the advice from Eklypz, every few month there is a legendary festival, there you got much higher chances of getting legendaries and 5* Monsters.

At your point try catching many various island monsters too, they will benefit you soon in the Whales Treasure event. Evolve Electricheetah and get Galvbane and Viridizardon. Galvbane can stun and sweep with blood-move, thats strong for you. They are all good for the Whales Treasure and that event will give you very very nice benefits that you can buy “shop style” from the tokens you earned.

Also be sure to open the friend chest daily to get more monsters and ingredients.

Share your Chromera or Sweetfeather, Chromera is strong and people will like to take him as a friend monster even without his secret skill. Sweetfeather will also get chosen often also without the secret skill, because both have nice entrance passives.

1 Like

@EBO @EMI_Eklypz . Thanks a lot guys , for real , now that I know both of your tips I have an objective, I’m going for Galvbane and Daemon toad, Is great to have friends like you guys who helped me and guide me in what I need to reach. Thanks a lot again. :blush::+1:

3 Likes

Dont know which hero rank you are and how much gems you allready use .

But i would delete your account create a new one and take the first gems on novadrake pack

1 Like

Save them cause the best u will get in a 40 gem pack by hatching once is just SE if u are lucky then 1legi

1 Like

Hi, @ONE_SHEROX I’m rank 53 and at the moment I have 38 gems, the truth is that it took me a lot of effort to evolve my monsters and I like them too much to leave them now😞, I won’t delete my account, but as my friend @Harsh_Dorle says I’ll save gems even if it takes me months , but I will continue to strengthen my team. That I was unlucky at first is bad enough but I’ve grown attached to my monsters and I want to keep growing them. But it’s not all bad news, so far I have 4 legendary friends. Thank you all so much for your tips and support guys, really. I hope to be as good trainer as you one day. :blush::+1:

1 Like

Okay ale i understand …but belive me create a new account dont use gems before you got 40 gems and wait for novadrake pack .
For a new player it comes out in the first days .

With hero rank 50+ you could have 10+ legandarys + perhaps a mithic …notice your acctually restore code and try a new account if you dont get noting better than your acctually monsters you can restore your first account .:wink:

1 Like

Alright @ONE_SHEROX ,:blush::+1: I’ll try that, Thanks for all your tips and thanks for taking your time to help me, I will use wisely all the Knowledge that you guys bring me here. Thanks a lot everyone.:blush: @EBO , @Harsh_Dorle , @EMI_Eklypz. :relaxed:

1 Like

No matter what you will do… hope you will get lucky …

And always evolve your legandarys before you ask about a good team for pvp.

And garys advice to get your self a galvbane is a must have at the begging :grin::v:

I don’t really understand why he should do that Sherox?

Create a new account, save 40 Gems to hope he’ll get Novadrake in one roll? Isn’t the chance quite low in succeeding? I took 450 Gems to get Novadrake before. Maybe unlucky, but it’s a Gatcha game after all.

I can understand the procedure to always restart to try to get one legendary in your first eggs, but not a specific one.

I think you have two powerful legendaries already and just be happy with what you got. You spend much time and effort already on your account and who knows if on a new account you’ll get Chromera and Sweetfeather again soon? I would not want to miss out on both of them. And once you get another AS, then AS Kuro is quite powerful too.

But to tell the truth, Garys advice might even be good for once, considering your team and hero rank :sweat_smile:

Don’t be demotivated, when I started I didn’t get any legendary or mythic for 5 weeks, but then I got a mythic in a single egg, Novematrona. And I thought she’s bad at first, because she cannot sweep, but actually she can be very useful. I play almost one year now F2P and I got 15 mythic and 68 legendaries. It’ll come with time. You’ll have a good team soon, actually you have a good team already :+1:

1 Like

For new players the banner have a higher droprate chance and novabanner is one of the first banner you got as a newbie .

And in my opinion at hero rank 53 two legandarys are very very frustrating to have .

Some times i create a second account to see wats going on with newbies and i could say if i collect 80 gems at begging and roll on banners which have higher droprates .

I still got 3 or sometimes 4-5 legandarys .
If you dont belive me give it a try and you will see .

1 Like

Yes, I can remember the banners with higher droprate, I guess you’re right.

Maybe he can just try to use a second device, old smartphone or tablet, to see if it’ll be successful. Then he can, like you said, still choose which one to use.

You give good advice Sherox. Makes me want to try too :grin:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::ok_hand:

2 Likes

hi guys, just wanted to ask a quick question, how often does the fortune shrine open?

It’s not a fixed rythm, usually every 3 to 4 weeks, always coming with a gem sale.

1 Like

Ah :smiley: okay Thanks :+1: @EBO