Need help with strategy/team for PVP

Hey guys, so here is my set up right now (for online PVP) in order:

1. Arkwing

2. Luxknight

3. Shisaguard (my favorite ark… got lucky with a gold egg)

4. Georex (I know there’s something better I could replace him with, but I don’t have many good earth arks)

5. Goldenhorn

6. Leviathan

7. Pyroviper

8)Hydrowyrm

9)Bloodclaw (also got him in an egg… he’s a BEAST dark ark, really really strong)

1. Plasmorex

2. Shadowlance

3. Angelon

4. Gaiawyrm

5. Thunderback

6. Don Penguini

Bench Noteables:

Raptorex, Vulcaraptor, Fireheart, Searex, Voltiger, Stegotops, Skullrex, Cherubion, Metallodious, Halopard, Gremknight, Bouldon, Mechadino, Raijin, Skywolf, Dullakhan, Orcow, Moji, Sanctolamb, Stormfox

Strategy:

Honestly, I have no strategy right now, accept using Angelon to heal once it’s almost dead. I used to use Dullakhan for stun gift, which works great, but I thought I’d try switching him out for a stronger monster. 

Any ideas of how I should rework this/use a new strategy? I’m usually between Veteran- the 400 diamonds league, but that’s if I get lucky. 

Also noteable:

I’m currently farming for a metallo to get a barrracidus fusion and then I’ll be farming Ashie and Galey to finish Omegywyrm. I know that Omegawyrm is a given, I’m just workin on it still… Also, I’ll have Anubis very soon. I’m on the last fight to get him, I just need to level up some monsters a little bit first. I’ve gotten all these monsters in just under 2 weeks, so I think I’m doing well :slight_smile: it just takes awhile to get a good team for pvp… 

Any input is welcome!! Thank you in advance!

check out this thread; should help you out.

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/1501-the-strategy-warehouse/

Ok so a few tips:

1. Do not just use brute fore - having dullakhan before doing stun gift is actually way better than just relying on 1 higher offense ark.

There are many very useful support arks like halopard for its haste, reinforce & offering, raioh for its stun gift, haste & stun skin, gremknight, copperbug. Use at least 3, if not, all of them.

1. Don’t put your dark type arks together, or any same type ark together, unless they have ally-move. Chain attacks will kill it easily. Especially shadownlance & bloodclaw, they are metal slashers, put them a few arks away from each other.

2. Goldenhorn has last will so couple it with ur 2 highest defense arks so when it dies, they will be very tanky.

3. Do you have metallodious to decoy attacks?

& yes get omegawyrm, it’s very essential for players to at least get to master league.

Another common strategy is to have raioh angelon & DP. That will activate showdown easier because they can sacrifice themselves.

Put raioh in between 2 aoers.

What are aoers? I get that concept of sacrificing to use Don’s showdown. I’ll work on being a little bit more strategic with placement. I think I’ll get back into PVP once I have barracidus, both dragon fusions that lead Omegawyrm, and of course, Omegawyrm. 

AOE- area of effect. such as showdown. the attacks that hit all targets, not chain attacks.

Oh right, I gotcha. Sweet, thanks!

Halopard is better than Georex. Place him near Omegawyrm and Magmawyrm once you get it.

And make sure Omega+Magma are at the end, right before Don Penguini. Vengeance is quite useful.

I have a few strategies available that are made for players who don’t have exclusive monsters. In my warehouse, I believe they are numbers 4 and 8…can’t remember…anyways, take a look and see if you like any of them. There are detailed explanations as well.

I can also make a team for you from scratch in my “Having Trouble with PvP?” thread if you’d like. I understand if you’d prefer this option, as many of the strategies I made in my warehouse are quite similar, due to the lack of monsters in the game right now. The amount of “worthy arkadion” in Master League is quite small. As more Online Missions come out, the diversity will also increase.

I suggest that you try your very best to get the OMs. I’ll do my best to make teams for all possibilities and all skill levels. Good luck.