Hatchlings

I know there is a counter on starters that if you don’t see them, after 2,000 battles they come out to play.
I’m guessing hatchlings have the same spawn rate from some of the posts I’ve read, but… Do hatchlings also have the 2,000th fight counter too?

yes they do

Thankyou

So is that not closing out of the game, 2000 battles that you keep escaping from or is that the individual arks that pop up? I’m so impatient, I don’t want to hurt my chances of getting a starter or hatchling, does moving to a different spot hurt that chance too? Cause idk if putting the iPad to sleep will hurt it’s chances either. Grrrr

^it restarts if u visit a town(I think), but the counter stops once u encounter a rare, if u battle 100 times at spot x and u aren’t lucky so u move to spot y, then the 100 battle count will be added. Not sure if letting ur iPad sleeps is bad or not though.

No. I have been told that the only way your chain will restart is by finding said rare, so if you do 200 battles then stop your 200 counter will still be there :slight_smile: I’ve got all starters now just working on hatchlings :confused:

Eyyyyy, just don’t have any patience.

I got mine in under 2 hours in one day

So even if you say close the game out does the counter still remain?

I have the time for the hunting, but I have spent hours on the ark hunt and no starter/

hatchling has crossed my path on any of the tiles? I close down my iPod Touch often

so I was curious if I had to remain on the game consistently till I hit 200 counter. 

No not as far as I know… And it’s 2000, not 200 :slight_smile:

Ok, so how about this, when making a fusion, an S fusion, does both arks have to be S ranked to get the final product S or does just one have to be an S?

You can have them both S, or 1 A and 1 S… It takes the average between the two, so an A ark fused with a C ark will get you a B ark. IT also takes the higher of the two like if you have a B ark and a C ark, when you fuse them you will get a B ark, or if you have an S ark and an A ark, you get an S ark :) 

Generally, you shouldn’t really be hitting the 2000th (I have yet to meet someone who actually has reached that point) battle because there’s a .5% chance of them popping up and the counter resets when you run into one

It is a pain in the butt but it’s usually worth it :slight_smile:

I got all starters in 100-300 battles each. Same with earth hatchling. Fire hatchling took 780ish battles!!! Felt like a life time lol

See, that’s more realistic

So what if you have an E ark and an A ark, will you get an S Fusion ark? Is E the highest to S?

Nope, you will end up with a C/D ark

Remember, it averages out when you combine two grades

Abby it goes E,D,C,B,A,S. E is the lowest and S is the highest

Oh who would have thought that. Haha thanks

Abby, you are as cute as a bluechick.