Hatchling & Starter locations & Spawn Rate with bonus fusion guide

Explain how it’s fair? Explain how it’s not fair. It is supposed to be 100% random > completely untimeable

All of this stuff is true about the hatchlings, meaning you have not hit 2000 battles, no one has

Random crap! How many eggs you getting? What’s wrong with timing? Unless you get a lot of eggs or spend money golden eggs are pretty hard to come by. When I finally get one I want a bit of skill involved to what I finally win.

Well I’ve played from 8:00am today on and off till 11:00pm tonight and not won an egg! If it resets every 12 hours how do I stand a chance of winning?

How is timing fair? It was so unbalanced, you don’t even know. Towards the beginning of the game release, timing was a HUGE issue. People were posting guides how to do it. It was so bad, that I remember a certain player who is on the forums as well, whom I won’t name, had gotten (If memory serves) a million gold. Do you think that’s fair that someone gets a million gold for free? With that gold they can just get unlimited eggs for everything they want, and unlimited silver for level boosters. It really unbalanced the game and created a gap between the timers and non-timers. Timers would get all the mission Arks early from using gold mission eggs, destroy in PvP with them, and have whatever they want, and with level boosters the mission dungeons were no problem, so they could always beat missions first. It was a horrid issue, and I am personally grateful to see it gone. Now don’t think I’m biased because maybe I’m rich and buy gold or I get everything I want from eggs, because I’m not and I don’t. The best thing I think I’ve ever gotten is the 500 gold once, and with that gold I spun 2 more eggs and got garbage. I have not gotten anything over 8* or any egg only Arkadions, like Stegospike and Charc.

What are the chances of getting one of the dragon type arkadions?

You posted this on multiple threads. You do not need to post the same thing multiple times. The spawn rates are 1/200, or 0.5%. Five times what it was in DIB, which I still am yet to have all the dragoons in xD.

isnt it 1/2000 :confused:

No, it’s 1/200… Think about it, if it were to be 1/2000, unless you were lucky as bloody hell, you would have to rely on the counter to get anything. 1/2000 would be 0.05%, or 1/200 of a single percent. That would mean you would most likely spend weeks, possibly months, for one monster if you didn’t have the 2k counter.

It is 1/200, yes. 

Screen shots of the exact spot would be immensely helpful

Edit:I deleted it because it was pointless

Why so?  Yes, stating 3 steps up is obvious, but being 100% sure is infinitely better than 99% sure.  People start to doubt when they have been farming the same spot for an hour, they start to wonder if they are in the right spot or not.  It’s merely assurances :slight_smile:

I can assure you those steps are correct, take words from a guy who done it :slight_smile:

Yep, but like many people who were commenting in the wiki, and myself, I was on the wrong step because the words “on the path” did not stick out so I didn’t think twice about them till I went back and re-read it.  Wish I had a picture like the wiki has for Spark :slight_smile: