Hatchling & Starter locations & Spawn Rate with bonus fusion guide

Starters: all starters 0.5%

Spark: Third arrow tile above orlen on the path to agramis (0.5% spawn rate)
Barkie: Second arrow tile above Orlen on the path to Agramis (0.5% spwan rate)
Snorkling: Third arrow tile above the starter town Orlen on the path to Agramis (0.5% spwan rate)
Frostkit: First arrow tile above the starter town Orlen on the path to Agramis (0.5% spwan rate

Hatchlings: All Hatchlings is 0.5-1%

Galey: Fourth step north of Argamis
Blue: Third step north of Agramis
Ashie: Second step north of Agramis
Leafy: First step north of Argamis

Fusion for these monsters

Starters

Thunderback & Brakitorus = Tremorback
Glaxio & Soltusk = Dreadwolf
Pyrowyrm & gaiawyrm = magmawyrm
Ventowyrm & hyrdawyrm = typhonwyrm
Typhonwyrm & magmawyrm = omegawyrm

Note:

Galey = ventowyrm
Bluey = hydrowyrm
Ashie = pyrowyrm
Leafy = gaiawyrm

Starters

Spark = thunderback
Barkie = brakitorus
Snorkling = soltusk
Frostkit = glaxio

Thanks for reading my list XD

Hey bud

There’s already completed lists

I know that but p.s if there is a completed list but people still made threads right?

Ive been in second tile north of argamis 800 times ive searched n Not even a single ashie i wanna cry

I found three of the hatchlings in a half hour, but the last one is going on three hours

Lucky u

Can someone post a screenshot of where to find Galey, not sure if I’m in the right place

you’re on Argamis.

click one, two, three, four steps.

its simple

I go at it for and hour or two at a time and nothing. I can’t help feeling I’m doing something wrong…

Because it isn’t done in an hour

It takes longer

Some of the users didn’t get it until weeks later

You’ll need to sit longer than an hour or two

Unless you’re lucky like me and can get 6 hatchlings in 3 hours,unfortunately killing one,and having your iPad die before saving directly after catching it.

I found didn’t find Leafy till about 100 tries or so. No joke. Only one I can’t find is a Cherubion (once I did I killed it :(. )

No necros.

Anything over a month is considered dead unless it’s really relevant and epic

I have tried 100000000000000000000 times to get a hatchling… Not once did I see one (cries) :frowning:

Seriously?

You did not.

There’s a fail safe option at 2000 battles

Never has it taken to 2000 battles.

.5% allows it to spawn fairly often if you’re paying attention and have patience

Pretty sure i hit the fail safe, then i got 3 hatchlings in a row

I doubt it

The time it would take to reach 2000 battles would take about a week of non stop playing.

Give or take.

Useing escape helps speeds it up but i prob invested 50+ hrs to do so

Again, that’s nonstop, not overall.

It should reset when you leave it for longer than 12 hours.

All above is daft I have been on it for ages and not even a sniff of one single egg. I play these games for fun but it’s turning into a joke.

Also you gold egg spins are a waste of time and cost far too much. I have won the same three creatures on loads of spins. Their also is no set timing on how the spinner stops sometimes you hit and it takes ages to stop other times it’s almost instant. Explain how that is fair?