Harder Ultimate Challenge Strategies

Seems that the buffs in UC going insane. I’m not sure how many, but i think it was 6 or 7 Protector Killers of shadowwyrm to defeat the hippo tank…

last bite doesnt even halve an opponents HP…

Twin killers cant survive nowhere near enough to load bloodthirst…

I’m on stage 81 and trying to beat 101… but several attemps missed.

dont have a good sleep team. poison is ridiculous weak on these buffed teams.

one strat which seams to work is atra/nebel… dont have one of them

so how to get further? any ideas?

Mass stun bombs and time strike?

Twin death sentence

Charged bloodthirsty on a twin death sentence won’t even kill a SE umin stage 81, it’s just ridiculous

timestrike doesn’t do anything either. on level 80, stunned hippo at 500 secs plus with galvabane timestrike didn’t even take it to hold ground. 

I’m at 133, and with my current mons I don’t think I can get far. I noticed something though. If I use sacrifice revival, I can get the same buffed enemy mons, and it’s really powerfull lol. Try to put blade crypt after death revenger, at least you can have some fun :smiley:

edit: reviving enemy mons actually a good strat. I once revived a stromloch and it can carry my team for a while :smiley:

4 blood fury need charged robinhood 91-111
That only for 1 mons

The buffs are insane. I’ve been stuck on level 111 for ages now. I can’t even go through half the enemy’s team and I’m running a sleep frontline (dreamhunt from Shadowhunter doesn’t even KO a SE anymore). Then my survivor/desperate strikes do barely any damage, not even a quarter, Timestrike on 200secs do probably an eighth. Then my final hope, Last Bite with Godfeather does about a third. It’s impossible and I don’t know how others do it,.

hmmm… we definitely didnt change the buffs put on AI teams from previous challenges…

You might have added an extra 0 somewhere accidentally :wink:

At level 80 novablast only does half damage. Death revenge only does 6 digits instead of 7. It used to be that novablast still oneshoted mons at that level.

I notice my lastbite been aimed so hard with this ai

Im on 130 trying to hit 135 and I had a soulstealers bloodthirst with 5 kills still didn’t one shot a 5 star unless it was type effective…brutal

My strategy: hope death revenge kills a legendsary sweeper. Revive it and protect it.

That been my strategy too Zard, lol

Does atrahasis revive buffed monsters? Can anyone confirm this?

Y but 1 hp

Think I secured a top 200 spot, gonna try for top 100.

He does. you are better off using cryptblade tho cuz he revives with 50% hp also the new super epic that is on the UC right now will definitely help as he will revive as the monster that killed him. that way you can actually get a team of two buffed monsters which is very relevant. if you got Artharsis and Auro you can put them at the end of your team. that way you can necro 4 you kill then use Heal rearguard from Auro to heal em and you get a 6 buffed monster team in total.

that is all given you can pull it off but I am sure there are ways :slight_smile:

I wanted to test it this UC but when I saw the ticket system changed and rare gems were given for top 10 I went for my good old sleep strat.