Harbinger of Eternal Slumber Event

Wait…his speed 25?Pretty much slow for a legend but his def, att and hp is really op than any legendaries so far btw not even got a single hit from the new first one:p

Anyone else having problems with this event? Just tells me I can’t connect to server but the other events still work

Guaranteed sleep is OP. But i feel that everyone is over-hyping this monster…

My guess would be that its counter is poison gas raider and bane…

I can already hear the devs laugh at me as they preplan my egg rolls to give me consecutive epic dupes…I’m joking…i think…

His stats should be buffed for the event.

He can 100% sleep, he needs to be skittle slow.

with how slow he is he’s kinda sleep killer bait if a lot of people start using him. There should at least be a decent amount of time to deal with him.

Goldtail, Polareon and the new sleep legendary. The holy trinity of future sleep teams :smiley:

Yes thank you Ryan for making him a trashy legend :smiley:

On a side note this thing is by no means good. He is dolphoenix sleeper form and dolph is rarely used at the moment.

I run one of the most successful pvp sleeper combos at the moment and don’t see a place for this guy. He cannot sleep anyone without ammunition and goldtail his 75% chance is so much better + he’s got no bloodthirst so when he’s out of ammo he’s frikn useless

Well let’s face it our wallets where done the moment we downloaded this game lol. Looks like I will have to buy a couple iTunes cards with cash to hid from the fiancé. Ohhhhh wait I don’t have a single sleep monster yet oh nvm can save my money lol.

I assume most ppl would use him with kong, dolph and baha. Combined with pull back he could sleep around 12 mons (given you have all the stated mons). If you have other sleep legends as well you can potentially UC an opponent.

But i agree that this mon is not that great.

On its own, Not OP at all in my opinion. Slow in speed. Needs to sacrifice. Doesn’t have bloodthirst/bloodcrave.

With the right set up, it might be. Also depending on the TU of the sleep grenade. If it’s 50 TU like Dolpheonix stun grenade, then all he needs is sacrifice summons and more summon and BAM, he can put whole teams to sleep.

The TU for sleep grenade is 100. 

All his skills and TU are in this topic: http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/11543-new-legendary-sleep-mon/

Until now all throw/grenade monsters haven’t been great… Good but not op, especially on its own… Rexkong is good cuz of his high speed to break your opponent’s flow and get at least a 1 for 1… But nothing amazing. This one doesn’t really shine over them, I wouldn’t call him OP… He’s a bit more then average… On the other side we are getting a ton of summon entrance monsters which could lead to a powerful strat Eventually (rexkong/dolph is already a very viable combo). But alone they are not op. Also I’m not an expert of sleep strats, but as hidan said he doesn’t seem to fit in current sleep teams…

Another food for Shadowyrm. :smiling_imp:

Don’t have any sleep monsters so I agree get my blood lust going

Shomy sorry for the question, if you don’t mind answering what legends do you have? And how long have you been playing?

agreed, my shadowyrm ate him in the event :slight_smile:

The event monster is slightly buffed right? Cuz shadowyrm should one hit with sleep killer but it wasnt during the event

Why is this event so long lol? 13 days?! I finished it in like 30 minutes, now it will be here for 13 days (longer than the SOTF challenge) that seems odd. And it’s going to take up a new event slot for nearly 2 weeks. What is the point of that? I get you want people to get a chance to play it but the prizes are generic and could be given out in a new event easily so I don’t get it

there will be 5 more chapter with a final battle against the first one in is final form lika atra in the story.

^ that