Hi all probably everyone knows him and everyone have the same opinion
About him he is useless
I was thinking on is moves and devs could actually do something about him
He as
Dreamhunt
Purify
Sleep roullette
Swet dreams
I propose swet dreams should heal and wake upp the monster and when hiberzor get sleep
He could use defensive moves as whell purify and swet dreams or even change purify for snore atack (like on Pokemon game) maybe create a passive with these characteristics…seems pretty cool for me
He is unique why not give him unique passive too?

why not sleep immune?

No sleep immune. We don’t need another one-on-one with hiberzor AND diredemon, then instead of two mons awake (one no dreamhunt and one dreamhunt) it will become THREE mons awake, two of which are dream hunters and one of the dream hunters can purify. NTY

Yeah you right. But I dunno if the moveset Rctuga proposed is really good for him

He just shouldn’t be able to hit himself with sleep roulette. Sweet dreams should wake up the monster it is used on.

He should have the same moveset as stormloch and shadowhunter, just with more TU on Sleep, and Bloodcrave instead of Bloodthirst. Like a poor man’s sleep lock if you a will

How about changing the sleep roulette with with double sleep(50% chances but you are sure you’re putting enemy to sleep and you can sleep 2instead of one)?I mean instead of giving him a passive(probably good skill) and changing his current skill with another(like sleep with 60% chance) why not giving him a leg mine?that will put this little beast near dierdeamon ,robinator and bullbrazen as a perfect prize for event.
Arash

Thats easy just remove purify and change it for snore only able when he is at sleep…snore dont need to be a critical damage
It annoying his sleep roulette hits him a lot with snore atack at least he could do something apart off asleep himself
Sleep or sleep double will be op cuz is very ight speed
Just give him a passive he could use 1 move when in sleep

About this snore attack,will it be critical if the target is sleep too?or be a normal attack,since we can still use him in fl aside with dierdeamon and a one-on-one so it still feels about op to me.
We could still attack even when he is asleep.so still 3 Mon are attacking.no fan of another sleep immune with dreamhunt skill but I can’t see different between when he is sleep like other and when he isn’t and still attacking(dream hunting is worse but he still can attack even if snore be weaker than dream hunt).why just not making a new passive for it?i call it owl sleep.reverse to camouflage this skill made user immune to got sleep from team mates(still not effective against one-on-one)so he can use sleep roullet and still need to use this skill with a risk I think this gives us a good monster still not as crazy as penguinator!!!
I still think we can chance sleep roullet with a good leg skill(Double sleep) but please no 3 monster when using one on one.
Arash

Snore atack sould not be critical hit it should do the same damage as gigawave etc but with less seconds 100 or 130sec would be fine…
At least that way he could actually be used in some teams

Seriously? Have you never run into a Wraithcaptain before? Sleep double is WAY overkill for a super epic. And to be honest I don’t think there’s really any hope for sweet dreams. Even if it wakes the ally up in the process of healing them, it’s only good for one ally, and it’s 100 TU to pull off, compared to purify which does all allies for 50. Although Hiber should probably still have a move that applies to monsters that are asleep, to accommodate for the hazard of incapacitating them. The problem with dreams is that it’s far too little value in return for a huge detriment, so there simply needs to be way more value. I’m thinking a move called something like Rejuvenation, where not only does the ally wake up and get healed, but its attack and defense are increased, and it becomes immune to poison, sleep, and stun. That would undoubtedly give Hiber just the value he needs.

And they say my idea is too op!! I mean all immunity for ally?really?seriously? Come one you called double sleep too good for SE and offer this instead of that?its a good move for leg but too good for SE.remember double sleep has 50% chance meaning there is still a chance (huge chance)that both targets remain awake but this move you suggest is very cool for SE.I LOVE this move but on a leg and not on this SE Mon.we can make this Mon better but this way,we will make another ridiculously powerful monster and I’m agreed on sweet dream,no cool skill and they are very better skill for a dream type monster.since dierdeamon can both be sleep immune protector and a dreamhunter attacker,this monster needs a change.still a fan of this fantastic new-offered skill and if the devs decided to put it in game,they should name it better!! :slight_smile:
Arash

Oh good lord, you really have no idea, do you? Let’s just analyze it for a second. Sleep double has a 50% chance for each enemy. So that equates to a 75% chance of putting at least one enemy to sleep, which is higher than potent sleep, along with an additional chance to nail both of them. And there’s another detail you completely overlooked- Hiberzor has 98 speed. And you want to give him sleep double? Do you have ANY idea what that will do to the meta? Pre nerf Deathgazer and chronozeros were a royal pain, but this version of Hiberzor would make them look downright petty, trust me. And yes, Wraithcaptain already has this move. But the thing that makes wraith tolerable is that he’s slow. Hiberzor is NOT slow.

Now my idea, well, I think we can all agree that sweet dreams as it is now is pure garbage. There’s far, far too little payoff for such a huge detriment. So the simple solution is to boost the value. Rejuvenation does offer quite an orgy pile of assets, but the monster is still killable, and he can still be knocked back. And if you’re still not satisfied, we could just make it a one time use thing. That way if disaster strikes again, Hiber can simply purify as the original plan goes. Problem solved. And obviously Hiberzor should lose the chance of hitting himself too.

Snore atack could work in 2 ways
1st normal damage when he sleep himself
2nd iff enemy put him to sleep damage would be critical Something like a revenge…he could be a counter to SS this way
About double sleep or even sleep is too much i guess cus of his speed
Rejuvenation is way too much

Well I’ll answer all your thought one after another:
First,potent is 75% right now and that skill is only for goldtail,yes I know that but this monster can have it since it depends on luck( yes its good chance but still a chance instead of your vulnerable idea that is good and cool but only for leg) and about wraithcaptain,he is slow I know that but the big thing about him is he has two very unique and perfect skills that combined with each other makes him perfect.he can bloodcron(not duplicated and that means no poison can kill him imidietly) and dreamy entrance so he can put one enemy as soon as entering the battle(covering his lack of speed),on the other hand,this monster can’t duplicate and can’t be immune so the perfect skill would be a good chance for sleep,but you have a point,we must make sure leg are better and keep this so I now(after your good point) offer sleep(with 60% chance).and still think your offered skill is too op,imagine this skill on some good leg(not awesome as some limited leg just good ones),sorry but I think its too good and will makes huge different in result.as I said it before it is good on a leg(will make a good leg like penguniatore) but on SE,my answer is still no.
Arash

So if I understand correctly,you want to make sure he be a normal attacker but still has a chance in case of emergency.actually it will be good but still weak,I mean we want to change it so players don’t be angry of getting him as a prize or we want to make him worth of getting in the team line?compare to dierdeamon and icegear and robinator and even bullbrazen he isn’t that much help,of course for free monster he’s very cool but still weak,need some more power.
Arash

Giving sleep double to a 98% speed SE is a terrible idea. Even I who doesn’t have any sleep legends would be able to establish a sleep lock.

If all of you guys think this way,so you must be right,I still am a fan of great skill but not insane moves,so I must apologize and agree,but that doesn’t change the request I made of you earlier,don’t offer another sleep or even poison immune Mon,we have enough of those.
Tnx and sorry again
Arash

Agree, I think I have a post somewhere about how sleep immune hiberzor would break the game. No more sleep immune.

Well, think about it. Hiberzor can’t use Rejuvenation on himself, since it requires that he’s asleep. And it’s not exactly one of those things where you can just get it off before anything else happens and then pull a sickening combo with it, like deo and zib. Like, he can’t exactly pair with oniblade, since he’ll just get put to sleep along with everyone else, unless the opponent is pathetic enough to 1, put an epic poisoner on his Fl, 2, bonus it enough to catch up with oni, and 3, defy all common sense and just poke Hiberzor.And even if Hiber is on the fl, it’ll take at least 70 seconds to get the effect on an ally(and not your choice of one either, could wind up on your stun bomber), which is ample time for the opponent to break the rhythm, plus it’ll likely result in said ally losing his turn. I suppose the list of effects for rejuvenation is a bit long, maybe we could knock stun and/or poison immune off. And I never said it had to be a big boost to his stats, probably just like 20% seems reasonable.

I have a good idea, its called “wake up slap”, every time you put him in your team a hand will come out of your device and slap you for putting that piece of shi* in your team