Gyo help

Guys this is not necessarily a nerf thread but I cannot for the life of me seem to handle Gyo. I’m just curious as to how people handle facing it in the frontline because for me it seems nearly impossible to do before too much damage is done. I’ve tried four different frontlines and none of them seem to manage it.

Usually it’s combined with TT, a water Stun absorb and very well protected. (Celeshine is probably 5th too) With its immunities and 30% buffer on Overconfident I’m just out of ideas.

I don’t want to change my frontline specially to take out Gyo because it will probably get hammered by everything else. How are players managing it? Any advice is appreciated :blush:

I just let gyo do one move, and kill the Support… Magga + Robin is pretty strong to take out 2-3 Monsters easily right at the Beginning

1 Like

I usually let gyo kill 1, it shouldn’t be gamechanging

1 Like

You have a nasty lead

1 Like

Like others said, let him kill 1 ans take out the TT / protectors. He has a kinda high TU move.

Plus if hes surrounded with support it means hes kinda the only sweeper. 1 protector will counter him.

Dont waste your time trying to half his damage in FL with AOE moves, he will comeback from it pretty fast and you will waste high TU turns for nothing.

Gyo is a single traget monster by using a protecter i can keep my monsters alive and gyo had to kill the protector first.

If you set yourself up to get hit with a slayerbane all in the FL, congratulations you played yourself

-Guy who is running SBA in FL

1 Like

We were having a good game just then until your Sanct put all 4 of my monsters to sleep :cold_sweat::joy:

Thanks guys. I’ll keep working on it. I don’t tend to use protectors in the FL so may have to look into that. Hapy for it to get one kill but I guess the key thing is to stop the TT going off. A HG protector will take 2 hits, one of my mons is a stun absorb so I guess that only leaves me with one mon to take out any other support. That’s why i’m finding it so hard I think. Haven’t failed to get Top 50 yet though so maybe it’s worth putting up with lol

My blitz fl can handle that fine as long as titano isn’t there. Zeus tsd makes quick work if I’m lucky but yea, it’s still risky. At least drak might help me block sba

I hate facing FL Gyo as well and I don’t like using FL protectors… there’s probably a correlation there. I agree with the others that in general it’s best to focus on the support for Gyo and leave it to do 1-2 attacks because it won’t tear apart your team as badly as you think it will. Just be careful of the link slayerbane all and take it out later on if it becomes the biggest threat to your team.