Did overconfident got nerfed?

On 100% health my gyo did around 3900 damage to oak and didnt kill him.

Usually it doesnt kill lionangle as well (rng based).

How? A valza did 6000 damage on my gyo when he had full health. Hows gyo does less then 4000 on full health when he ignore defense?

i think it’s about time to nerf overconfident…
gyo with 85% still able to one shot skeleviathan in full health

3 Likes

but if it 100% idk

My gyo failed to 1 shot Dusicyon even though overconfident should ignore defense. It’s been feeling unusually weak. I think it works differently from normal confident strike. Gyo seems to do same damage from 70% to 100%. And he is able to 1 shot monsters that have over 50% speed almost always. The rest have high hp and might survive the hit

Gyo attack ranges in damage a lot it don’t need a nerf I’ve had it hit for 3200 at times

All attacks seem to range in damage that’s due to rng to let players that may have lost get a chance to win

On 80% it does lower damage for me then 100%. It doea lower damage then nornal confident attack on 100%. Something seems odd.

You’re actually right

When it’s little weaker it seems to get better results then when at max

Since it ignores shield and hold ground i dont think it should do as much damage as regular confident strike

1 Like

I ment the other way around :sweat_smile:

The same should then apply to piercing moves.

With this add on it should do more damage. Thats the whole idea behind “exccesive force”, the passive or the moves that does the same effect. Like this move or not, its a confident strike with excessive force, and it should act the same with no special drawbacks.

Since it ignores defence it only counts the hp. Low speed monsters have most hp and oak is like 29% meaning it got more hp than leg tt’s (i think)

You are right.

Still, overconfident scale around 3200-4200 on 100% while valza does 6000.

Shouldnt be that way.

Full health gyo sometimes fails to kill Midas ,
It has happened with me.
(I don’t own gyo)

1 Like

Interesting. I have never seen that. He is literally one shotting anything from me with full health :joy:

Gyo fails to kill tagosenshi, oak or any monster with 36 hp or more.

Failing to kill Midas is so weird, despite having 100% health,
It’s not like it has happened only once, but 2-3 times

Piercing moves have rebound effects

1 Like

Fair point, its suppose to do critical damage while above 70% health if i remember right. It should be doing more damage but i just suggested maybe why they reduced it. Maybe it was just an unintended coding mistake when they updated the game.