Grovo

Joking hahaha but I see angel on the cusp

Lol I counted fury as a move that can charge itself. (Hg mons) lmao

1 Like

It’s very strong if it had no raw or hadn’t more stats etc I would say it’s broken it’s like delu is on the edge of being op broken but certain limits stop it

Oh someone beaten you for awake myths as well some new guy got 5 awaken dropped 5000 in last month :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

doesnt scorp have bloodfury when awakened

Yeah i think so most myths get awesome when awaken

also congrats on your egg luck it’s good to see old players getting the luck instead of new players getting 6 myths a pack :joy:

1 Like

Lmao dude wtf? :joy::skull: 5k? He can have the title. I’m happy with my sucky 2 lol.

Don’t worry he can’t team build just yet at all so be a while before he can use his myths to full power

cheers dude , about time i had some nice luck

@Thaiger The Scorpion mythic (Onyxia) has bloodfury when awoken. Instant KBR is an insane SS to have and fatal sting might appear to be slow but it deals good damage and it plays into OoO strategies beautifully. I don’t think it’s possible to compare Angelion vs Onyxia saying that Angelion is any better… especially now Onyxia doesn’t have the raw condition any more on bloodfury!

Angelion is one of the best monsters in the game but it can’t be protected and still work properly plus chrono killers are quite common. What I find weird is how people will call stun OP then when we get a very viable counter to stun (a monster that can be reliably helpful in almost all teams PLUS counter stun harshly) then people start calling it OP. I’m not counting you among them Thaiger. Point is, if you’re not using stun then a monster like Angelion isn’t a huge issue. It’s a great deterrent from others using heavy stun teams the whole time. If we didn’t have some strong stun counter/converter monsters in the game then stun would still be everywhere and dominating.

1 Like

Does anyone feel mythic is more common than featured legendaries ?

1 Like

Maybe but it helps new players get something to hook them into the game

1 Like

There’s risky heal and switch friend so nope not dead weight

I’m sorry but this is wrong in so many ways. In almost every Angelion post you make, you say this same bs. Angelion ‘works properly’ by just being there in case you didn’t notice yet. Only thing it can’t do is raw bloodfury, which he will charge when the protector dies by 1 shotting using retribution.

I had to say something, already third time I read this written by you.

where is switch friend?

That makes no sense how can it atk with raw when it’s protected

Leave my grovo alone :rage:

4/5 moves are not raw enough said

It can often be forced to using either purify all or assited hit all, neither of which are what you want a lot of the time. Anyway I don’t want to argue and you sound angry. I hope you have a good weekend of ranked PvP.

1 Like