Grovo

Assit don’t kill ret needs a revenge kill when protect is gone it will die first purify don’t kill soul needs a kill already done on field angel is very good but I feel it’s fine people just complain cause is rare and good also no hate I’m just giving my side of the argument

For me Angelion’s Basic functionality is stun counter. If it had stun absorber it wouldn’t nearly be as annoying. The most annoying thing about him is literally stun counter. The thing that annoys me is people say it is not op but yet it literally counters all effects, stun, sleep and poison. I’m not saying it is too hard to kill as it is weak to chrono but it is just too op. It offers too much in terms of defence AND offense. I just don’t understand how ppl don’t notice it more. It is basically a stun absorber you can use at 100 tu max. And if the opponent has any shockers, they almost automatically lose the game.

The fact why Angelion is so op is very much related to the very rare availability of decent chrono killers such as chromera and cyclo. I’m not specifically angry at you, but there seems to be a lot of ppl who don’t understand why Angelion is OP. It fits into almost EVERY situation you can face. It should never have been released imo… Always a threat. The opponent needs to kill it if he/she wants to avoid retribution and if he/she has any poison or stun incoming…it simply has too much to offer. In my opinion monsters should be either support or attack oriented but he has just too much.

@ILAGaLOT if you used punctuation I would better understand you but my problem is I don’t see a single situation where Angelion isn’t useful and that bothers me. Delug is a little similar in that way but at least it doesn’t have stun counter lol.

1 Like

Did you really say chrono killer ability is rare ? Cyclo and chromo are not really the only monsters with chrono killers?! We have a meta of a lot chrono killers. Thats why angelion get killed very easily in many scenarios even troughout searguard which was available in last balancion. Angelion is indeed very strong but i dont get why especially you exu come up with this in a thread where people are talking about grovo. I dont need to understand that I guess. Angelion is very versatile and useful indeed but your point that people are lacking of abilities to kill him is kind of a joke sorry

You actually prove my point. Searguard, Cyclo and chromera (also Delug and maybe rexo) can counter him but that’s very few of the monster base. Recently everyone got access to Searguard but he can’t 1 shot Angelion 100% of the time.

The reason why I talked about it here is because others did it first. And in my opinion he is very OP… I’m sure many people agree. I would take him over any mythic literally.

1 Like

I agree it’s op. So my concern since I last missed it is when will it be available again !! :yum:

My team eats Angelion for breakfast, stun counter qill be useless if enemtmy does not run stun

Ah yeah forgot that it was changed to br, sorry, then use risky heal then

Your team is full of exclusive legends.

When someone’s loses an argument they turn to punctuation, I for one can’t be bothered as I’m typing on a phone.

I’m unlucky as they come, but only my cyclo kills angel.

Angel counters poison and sleep hard. And counters the best sleep counter, centaur. So if i run centaur 5 for his nightwatch against a 1-1 FL with angel, centaur doesn’t stun. So i get one shot with nightwatch unless i get lucky AF with the timing. And oni and strat both have the ability to pull themselves off HG.

Angel is OP. Sorry to those who rely on him. But it counters everything, is a shield, tank, healer and killer. And it steals the enemy. If i could pick any legend in the game to stand on its own and plug and play in any team, Angel is it. BB, gear, gold and gyo are close seconds. But Angel is the master of disaster.

See you use stun and it counters that

Is not a shield it’s a counter to passives that’s it yes is good but it needs no change only reason people are complaining is cause it stops stun etc get better at team building plebs

Repeat. It counters stun sleep and poison (admittedly not detox).

It counters all metas but confident strike amd AOE.

Its OP. Name another monster that does that while also having lethal offense in a raw speed meta.

Angel should be a mythic.

3 Likes

Disagree there are other legends that are just as op yet you don’t see them as they are rare example regalion

Thing is no one is saying it ain’t strong it is but angel is fine it’s just a strong monster in the game and people are overacting cause it counters stun and they can’t just spam it

You have myself and kd both saying it is fine I’ve got the most experience in this game and he has the maths etc to back himself up

Who counters GT and KB. Which are hardly metas, just skills.

So your counterargument to the 3-meta crushing offense, defense beast angel is that one other monster stops give turns and knockbacks. (That monster also gets countered by angel somewhat ironically)

Bro. I recognize your skill and experience. And that your skill has overcome some serious bad luck.

But Angel is a top 3 legend and arguably the top legend. Bb is a cheatcode i use for PvE, but Angel is a killer in all situations.

Also, this is a grovo thread. We should stop derailing it and i apologize for my contribution to the derailing.

Forgive me grand master Lochi for questioning your infinite wisdom, years of experience and your army of straw men.

And forgive me for questioning KD and his math. You’re right he is never wrong.

Allow me then to engage in reductio ad absurdum recommend that cyclo be given stun immunity. So that he can soft counter multiple metas but not be OP.

And last, forgive me for speaking of Angel on a Grovo thread. For i have sinned and supported the derailing of the topic at hand.

I have suggestion. Ban the words ‘angel’, ‘lion’ and ‘angelion’ from this forum :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

For the nth time, Angelion is not OP, you guys just love to use stun, sleep, or poison thats why you’re so sour with Angel. Retribution fl’s are better than angel with oni gyo bunker and other sleep immunes. Stop being salty. I kill Angel just fine with just Noxdragon, a free legendary.

My 10 mon pvp team? Hmmmm only exclusive legends there are nova, tort, magma, hellfox, and ankou