Grovo

Time restriction will make it useless. Like u suggested, revival could be used after it’s summoner dies !

Well that will slow it down a little as well.
These are just my initial thoughts. I won’t talk about Grovo anymore until further testing. It’s easy to overreact.

This explains it all tho

1 Like

It’s way too early to say grovo is OP or anything like that but for sure grovo pulling back itself shouldn’t trigger buddy revival? Then the same would happen if the enemy knocked him back right?

1 Like

Agree on this. I don’t use grovo and probably not gonna use it. But remember this is a 10 monster pvp. Grovo seems just fine

I’m loving Grovo right now! :raised_hands:t2: :joy:

2 Likes

Lol can’t blame you. He is incredibly fun to be honest. Especially in PVE

Just found my old post. People were suggesting “ultimate sacrifice” for Spriggolo very heavily as well as a speed boost for Grovo. It seems I didn’t say a time restriction on the reviving Grovo but I said it could only be used if Grovo died on the battlefield with Spriggolo there too. So you’d have two cases:

1. They kill a different monster first so Spriggolo enters the field. When Grovo dies the next turn Spriggolo gets it can revive Grovo.
  2. They kill Grovo first so Spriggolo enters and is unable to revive him. Spriggolo gets one turn then on the following turn can ultimate sacrifice.

I also suggested a few tweaks like a faster duo attack, stun immunity for Spriggolo and the revive move kills a teammate rather than sacrificing itself. I think my suggestion has the potential to be too strong but with a couple of tweaks could work nicely. The buff they chose to do instead is quite a funny one. Any Grovo user will be focusing mostly on how many Grovo’s they can make by continually pulling back and reviving. I think it should be fine how it is but it’s definitely one to watch out for being too strong. If you can disable the opponent’s team or leave them with a lack of damaging monsters then theoretically Grovo could do some very nasty duplicating that can’t be stopped.

My original post…
I reckon the only reason why Grovo has low speed is because he has pull back. He should get 60% speed and have a restriction on the pull back of “100s from start of battle”. However, if all the changes happen to Spriggolo I list below then don’t change his speed.

Spriggolo is the thing really bringing it down. I think it should get a completely new moveset…

Actives:
Duo attack (80TU)
Switch friend (130TU)
Raw ultimate sacrifice , cannot be used until 50 seconds after this monster’s first turn.
Revive Grovodeus (130TU) , instantly kills a teammate to create a Grovodeus in its place with full HP. Can only be used once per battle and only if a friendly Grovodeus has died while Spriggolo was on the field.

Passives:
Stun immunity
Shield entrance

This would ensure the Spriggolo is not dead weight, it’s vicious while Grovo is on the field and you can even chain kill off dead weight to create another Grovo (and Spriggolo) once the first Grovo is dead.

Note: 1st and 2nd form Grovo would create different Spriggolo which don’t have the full moveset. 1st form would be with only the first two moves. 2nd form would be the first three moves.

Grovo is fine now lets focus on monsters that really need tweaks like angelion ok?

1 Like

Leave my angelion alone I do not see how it’s so broken

1. Dies to most chrono killers
  2. Has raw so it can’t sweep effeciently
  3. All it offers is a counter to those sleep stun teams you all spam so much
  4. All its move have high tu and most the time you forced to skip with it
  5. Only reason it ever gets used is due to malwing and sobeking spam outside of that I wouldn’t put it in my team at all

Best joke I heard all day. Angelion is OP. You must be blind not to see the obvious. Don’t you want to complain about Gyo as well? How that one is also not OP. Please…

2 Likes

How is it op

Cause it counters your noob mal wing combos

First off, I don’t have mal wing so that’s that but hey, assume that you know stuff. :slight_smile:

So you really don’t get why Angelion is OP? Then it appears you’re the noob here after all.

Calm down guys. Respect and peace!

4 Likes

Insults really don’t want to have to suspend you if you can’t give me a proper answer and just turn to insults

That you started? Don’t you check what you write before you sent it? And now blaming me? Come on…

EDIT: Oh and before you “try” to wash your hands in innocence. I just saw now that you edited your original message.

Angel aint op, super strong but not op. I can take care of it easily, you sissies should stop complaining, you already nerfed my magma, now you wanna nerf something easy? Yeah right

1 Like

This I can agree with but end of the day people need to give reasons for why stuff needs to be hard nerfed to uselessness

Hmm my edit was for spelling and you really need to stop taking everything I say and do a personal attack