Nerf angelion (aka angloin 😏) I

Yea, I’m gonna get slaughtered for this but I’m doing it. Angelion has to be nerfed. It’s too easy to use. Leogeist is the perfect example of what a stun counter should be. Balanced, and acts as a solid defence mechanism rather than a weapon of stun destruction. It can be countered easily, unlike angelion who has both greater attack and defence! And the stronger element. How is it fair to have both of these on such different power levels. My main idea is nerf link holy, make lion have raw retribution, solo fury and ultranova. In my opinion it’s fair, especially comparing him to Leogeist who is now pretty bad in comparison.

3 Likes

Let me guess: you don’t have Angelion.

1 Like

I have Leo. And I don’t mind facing Leo. He isn’t op like a certain white, fluffy lion

1 Like

Don’t see who’s talking, see what he talking.

-Aristotle StarLord

As long as he don’t lose sleep immune stun counter I’m fine

I never suggested such a thing. Only reworking his moves to be more restricted. And lower his defence

I really want to see these super tough angel mine dies everytime to chrono killers

Angelion is already restricted by a raw move and retribution also has a restriction. If none of them are met the only thing he can do is aoe and purify. Ss is pretty situational. Maybe leo needs a new ss honestly. Sure leo might seem weaker but if he gets going behind a protector he can be a pain

2 Likes

So you want to make fury solo which would allow it to be used with protection, and retribution to be raw, hmmph,

Link holy became strong recently, it was trash until prismaryx buff, someone used link holy setup 5-6 months ago,
Midas utopion aegis santc(unicorn)
It was something you didn’t expect! Would wipe your FL quite easily!!

Link holy at the moment is THE. Best link element alongside water.
Jaguar is a classic case which has good restriction to not make holy more deadly,
And angelion being holy is best addition to holy.

I completely disagree with your suggestion to make angelion have solo fury & raw retribution.
If you had angelion you would never complain, so you’re gonna ask for a nerf?!!

I hate to bring your team , coz only thing you run is stun lead of Zeus & Galv, and you won’t change your lead. So what’s the point in asking you to adapt.

Closing this thread is the best thing that could happen coz lately all these idiotic buff/nerf threads are just ruining the forum.

1 Like

Bro, please it’s completely fine. Ss too.

Tell me how you use leo’s ss effectively. Also you claim leo to be on the same ground as angelion? Pretty bold statement

They dont have to be on the same ground, its called power creep you guys should have already knew this by now the game strives on it.

Before chrono killers were introduced leo was the best fl you could ever have his time is up time to move on.

1 Like

Leo ss is really really bad. I regret wasting me ocarino

My bad. :joy::joy:I thought you said angelion ss needs rework :joy::joy:

Agreed with changing Leo ss!!

Exactly. Leo was op but now op has gotten to the point where it’s absolutely absurd!

Angelion ss is annoying but fair

Of all the people calling out power creep,
You should refrain. Or be quiet
As Dolph freeze, Dracorosa needs buff.

Ohh :joy::joy: no no angel ss is perfect with his kit in my opinion but it’s situational i don’t always use it is what i meant hahaha

TT needs a buff. It should be unlimited use.

1 Like

Oh come on take this seriously now