Grade boosters

For fun, because I have nothing better to do at work, I farmed three Omegas.  I boosted one to an S, and just wanted to get thoughts on what to do with future grade boosters.  I suck at timing so only have catchable arks.  I figured that the most useful place for S-ranked arks are PvP.  What other catchable arks should be boosted, or should I just working on getting the other Omegas up?

Nobody knows yet, but last 2 om’s include a grade booster so:D

I was wondering which catchable arks are worth grade boosting…

Other than omega, no one really… Just save your pvp rewards, for the one you get from OM, increase the grade of whoever very rare ark you use the most esp in pvp…

Good arks to be S rank,eg: halopard, gremknight, angelon.

My next 4 grade boosters are gonna be for upgrading Angelon and Luxknight from grade B up to grade S.

Thanks guys

Upgraded Luxknight to rank A then got an S rank in the gold egg. Should have upgraded Angelon.

If you didn’t upgrade Lux to A, you wouldn’t get S rank Lux in gold eggs.

Gold egg arks’ grades will only be better from what you already have, so if your best was B Luxknight, then you probably will only see A Lux, some chance still to still see 2 ranks above (S in this case).

So don’t feel bad, instead use both in your pve team…

I wish we can just purchase Grade boosters, because farming for a high grade Arkaidon takes FOREVER :confused:

That’s what keeps you at the table though.

I would have given up on this game as soon as I’d finished the single player story if it wasn’t for farming for rares.