Got the restore code of a hacker(Details and Experience)

So I am gonna explain and clarify a few things

First of all, I don’t hack. I play legitimately Neo Monsters and got them when it was free. The hackers account wasn’t mine I found it.

Secondly, The account is banned so you can’t do anything online.

Lastly, I didn’t use my original device which has my Neo Monsters account but another one.

So it was a few months ago, I was at a restaurant and I found a youtube video by someone which has a hacked version of neo monsters. I think that vid was from 2017 so I guess he gave up already and I was surprised that when I entered the restore code it was functioning. how was I able to get his restore account? Once on the start screen his restore account was easily seen, without any blur during the video. That’s just how very simple

Now my experience, It was surprise… Not great
sure you have alot of Monsters with you, but what’s the fun in that. It doesn’t give you the feeling that you earned them.

The account also has limitations since it’s banned you can’t earn Rank exp and you can’t increase your team cost so that wide range of monsters can’t compensate with the limited team cost you have. You can’t progress since there will be a story event where you can’t beat the monsters no matter how hard you try.

Overall, If you want to hack it is up to you. You can’t stop hackers. I am okay with that as long as it doesn’t ruin the experience of other players who worked hard. You are better hacking a single player game like temple run or others rather than a game like Neo Monsters which requires alot of effort and time to become better. This experience also gave me alot of insights on what a hacked neo monster account looks like in person. I confess I used to hack in terraria. I could craft any item I wanted back then, but there were some better items that I couldn’t craft. so I had alot of disadvantages too.

I hope you learn something from reading this thread. You can share some other experiences like this. If you have any thoughts or questions you can freely tell me. I’ll try to respond if I can

I want to write thanks lunar but the mods might not like it lol

1 Like