Gold eggs spins are horrible and PvP is unbalanced

I think to have used +50 gold eggs and the only good thing I managed to get was a Minespider.

Ok, it was very bad luck. But there’re no doubts the wheel is horrible and players will not spend any money in this game.

The gold is also priced expensive for the bad rewards from the wheel. To buy a single gold egg you need to spend like 4€.

I haven’t spent a single cent on this game (only 89 cents to buy it) because I’m aware the gold spins mostly reward trash arks.

Solutions:

1. Each gold egg should be priced 89 cents.

2. The chance to get good arks should be greatly increased

It’s also pretty unfair that people using a Destructor (it’s just an example) are obviously dominating the leagues. New players can’t get a Destructor, so they’re going to lose every match. We want a balanced PvP where every player can be on the same level.

Solutions:

1. Previous online missions should be available to new players. Like an archive.

2. The gold eggs give a chance to obtain a OM ark or its pre-evolution form

3. Release in the wild with very low spawn and catch rate.

Hopefully you’ll take in consideration this topic. These suggestions should make the game better and your playerbase happy. . PvP only works around OM monsters and gold egg arks. If players can’t get good arks to be competitive in PvP, they will not give you a single cent or they will abandon the game

The developers are aware of egg spin issues. You’re certainly not the only one complaining about it.

I personally think the whole mission idea wasn’t the best one. Any situation where you’re letting players get monsters that others don’t have a chance at, that isn’t going to work well. If someone asks: how do I get this? And the only answer you can give is: you can’t, then we have issues. The person has a high chance of quitting because he or she has no chance in PvP against people who have done all the past missions.

New players will never be able to compete with players who did a whole bunch of missions.

Improvements definitely need to be made - perhaps have different rewards for missions, such as grade boosters or gold. Leave monsters to ways everyone can access, but make the good ones require a lot of work to get.

I don’t agree with gold eggs offering a chance at mission monsters, that’s the wrong direction.

Haha i hought 100 lv boosters at the same time soo i got a huge boost in my fire power some old players cnt beat me but most can n some of em lag

I suggested to Ryan earlier that they make a separate little island with a chance to not only get the previous OM monsters, but the recipes for the ones that require it as well.

It’d only be the previous seasons, however, as then they can cycle through old arks to do OMs with and the spawn rates for these guys would be…low.

But I’d be alright with a gold egg costing $.99.

And you know, as I think about it…the gold system should just be removed. Just buy the things directly and be done.

Hmmmm

Uh dragon arkadion hunter… You know level doesn’t matter in PvP right?
And in masters league, almost everyone has 4+ OMs
Anyway…

What I think is throwing off the balance is some good egg exclusives, stego and stun in general, and bonus actions.

There’s a few arks that need rebalancing too

And Ryan has stated once the new update hits, gold eggs will be improved. That’s why I’m not hitting the infinite dungeon.

Don’t remove the gold system…please?

I don’t have the money to spend to buy gold or eggs directly and honestly the gold eggs you purchase with the gold you get through out the game save me in the story line

I know its flawed but the not so wealthy players that can’t afford to put $30 bucks into the game rely on the gold and eggs from missions

You could still get gold eggs for free, and they should be improved

If they made it a money system, seems like it’d break timing. They could replace jackpot with 2 good arks or grade booster maybe.

Pretty much, the spin would have to go, the jackpot would have to go and of course, gold. That’s the only way this would be effective and solve some of the issues

The silver in my opinion is fine the way it is and should be kept.

The cost between the gold egg and the gold is just a mess.

It would be far more beneficial to kill the money exchange system entirely.

@Kab: this is just a suggestion, nothing more. Whether the Devs take it or not is their choice. I don’t have a lot of money to spend either but just buying the eggs direct are a lot better than the gold system.

I don’t think that the fair metagame with all the monsters available to everyone will be as fun as you think. Unless the game is extremely well balanced the most likely outcome is that there will be one or two different strategies that simply will be the best strategy and everyone will use that strategy ->boring. Now everyone have their own team setup and every match it a bit different from the other.  Not to say that the old OM arks should be unobtainable, but it is imported that each ark stays somewhat rare to keep the diversity of PvP teams. We have the different leagues to keep the games a bit fairer. 

My idea to release the old OM arks that in every new OM everyone will, in addition to the gold mission egg, get one of the parts to fusion the old OM arks. It is probably best to not give everyone a random fusion part(to dependant on luck) or a predetermined ark (boring). But instead  give the player a choice between say three random fusion parts, and then you can pay small sum of gold to add one extra ark to choice from, then double the cost for each time you want to add an extra fusion part (to keep the timers from abusing the system, and always get what they want).

So for example I beat the OM but I was to slow to get this weeks OM, now I get to chose between  Golrock, Horrorfish and Pryobull. I don´t like these monster so I pay say 50g to add another one, and I get Scorpide which I really need to make a Scorpionix to combat Minespider. After some weeks I have 5 Scorpide to make Scorpionix, great success! No more pesky Minespiders to ruin my day.

I think this metod is very good since everyone can get every monster but you can´t get them all, to keep PvP interesting. It will also give everyone,  even if you don´t have good enough team to be the 1% to get the reward normally in the OM, a good reward making it worth it to keep playing the OM every week.

I think we should kill the gold system and be able to buy monsters with silver, but there would be,only three monsters each week and they would be random, and rares would cost much more then normal Arkadians. Also, you could spin a dice (on the screen, a digital version) that would determine the Arkadian’s rank. But higher ranks would have less spots on the dice. For example: S=2 spots, A=3 spots, and so on. Also, Deadpool’s island OM idea is pretty good and also should be added. All in all, developers, if you are reading this, please add all this in your next update.

That’s a lot to add in a single update, even if it were to be implemented.

Well tbh I like the idea rotkiv suggested but were all forgetting that we need the actual recipes before we can create these awesome arks. It would be useless to get a choice to have scorpiode or shadowkit for example if you didn’t even have the recipe to create the ark.

There are many, many guides that are out there to help players who don’t have OM arks combat the ones who do. There’s even one to combat that hated stego + charc combo. 

Here’s a master list of most of them, created by Tiberius: http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/1501-the-strategy-warehouse/

Here’s two teams without OM and egg exclusives: http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/1513-4-strength-is-not-exclusive/  http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/1632-9-growing-power/

Quote(s) about countering stego + charc:

DISCLAIMER: the last one is poor advice from a poor PvPer, but Saphireon WAS made to counter stun, so try it out if you haven’t already. Or, uh, if you don’t have it yet.

What ever happened to tib? (Sorry if that’s off topic)
And it’s funny saphireon was made to counter stun but takes wins in pvp to do so IMO

Tibs a bit busy with life

Basically, here’s how the island would work:

You pay (probably actual money if the gold system gets killed) for a certain amount of time to be on the island, do a few quick missions to grab recipes (no, I haven’t forgotten about them)

Then, you’ll be able to search for each ark from the previous season (obviously small, small spawn rates) and voila

In reference to PVP: the only arks that REALLY need a rebalance are Stego and Charc. Literally the only two. Maybe Shadowstalker but that’s not as important as the former two

I really agree. Shadow stalker is strong, but not overwhelming. Throw on an extra star And it would be accurate.

God will it be fun to see S rank stego teams squirm if it gets nerfed

I imagine a few of the abusers would cry like children

Hehehe, we’ll see. After it gets nerfed, I finally won’t lose any more brain cells when I see a stego start to shine

Previous online missions could be simply released in an archive open to all the players. There’s no new code to write for the developers.

1. You can get the missing recipe

2. You can get the fusion arks

Like MagmaHorn event, you can reply and claim the mission egg as many times as you want to obtain the last fusion ark. The cost could be very high in tickets to join a past OM. 30 or 60 tickets for example.

The point of OMs were that not everyone got one, because then it would lose its rarity.
I would like to see past OMs comeback, which Ryan did say they might (wink wink), but I would rather they do something more challenging. The OM island where it’s like a 1% chance of finding a fusion ark in the wild, but u get a certain amount of time. That’s what I want.