Pleaseeeeeeee fix this!

Hello everyone! I did see a post on this and I just wanted to back the guy up. Can you guys pleaseeeee fix the golden eggs? For the players that have completed the game the arks in the spins should be stronger so you don’t get so frustrated by wasting your money because you get terrible arks like b rank yetigo or something :frowning: I understand that would make it a little less fair on new players to pvp but as soon as they finish they can get the same eggs :slight_smile: I just find it terribly annoying not having any money and going on pvp to find players with 11stars and I get de ranked :confused: just an idea.

Another fun bug that can happen occasionally. Of you are in a fight, and you click your moves really fast, sometimes the arks you are fighting start to float xD you dot have to fix this it’s quite funny!

Anyway, peace x

^u can’t fix something that isn’t broken :confused:
Although I do think they should have added better arks, like 7*+.
I had an idea where they put all the eveloved forms of arks in the gold eggs, Except the main prize.
But then again the idea of gold eggs were that it would be rare to win 1/100 per prize, except gold.

I agree, gold eggs should only contain arks that are about 7*+. I never quite understand why breezehawks, gustbats, and pricksters were part of a gold egg.

Yetigo is NOT terrible. Take that back!

Hey crystal I bet u want an evolution of yetigo whose crazy slam can hit two arks at once.

Nope. Yetigo IS PERFECT.

I take it back crystal was trying to make a point :slight_smile: I just don’t like how you spend money for a pile of crap! You feel ripped off, don’t get me wrong, I have had my fair share of good arks just wish they didn’t put the worst ones in too because there are NOT worth the money:(

Ps. How do you get that snowy ninja thing? It’s like flamogun, but snowy :smiley:

Snowja? It was a past OM.

U can get snowja in gold eggs also.
I once tapped the stop button and was like a nanometer away from winning an S ranked snowja. I was pretty mad.

Well, I mean, buying gold eggs is like a gamble. And goodness knows how many people gamble and lose 1/2 their savings each day.

That’s the exact point I’m trying to make :frowning: if the developers balanced out the eggs more then I’m sure people would spend more money on the game, it’s a win/win

But this is called pay to win, so the richest person will have the better arks…

I just think it’s a lot of money to gamble with on a game :confused: I do hope people agree with me, another problem I have with this game is how hard the online missions are, especially for new players, this may put there hopes down a little because I have never got past floor twenty :frowning: other than those two things this game is awesome :smiley:

If you’ve been playing for more than two weeks, the OM’s shouldn’t be THAT hard (save for this past one, which actually was the hardest yet in my opinion).

Also why are u complaining about buying eggs?!?!?!?! U don’t have to buy eggs to win them. Use the ID, and it would be pay to play, and not a win/win because the devs don’t want a pay to play game.

I don’t understand “the master” :S what’s the ID? I’m fairly new that’s why I’m posting a personal opinion :stuck_out_tongue: I know crystal but I find it difficult to level up haha

Have you tried the biteschool method? You can level up very, very quickly there.

ID is the infinite dungeon, once u beat the game u can use it.
Every 10 floors(starting on floor 9) u can beat a boss of one guardiron and two destructors. If u win u get a gold egg.since it’s an infinite dungeon u can get as many eggs as u want.

simply train outside of the Deucalion tower the monsters are weaker than those in the id and there is also a instant healing spot right there…

and could i possibly make a suggestion about the golden eggs…?

Instead of having only arks that have 7* and more

only put arks that or 7* or more AND monsters that can get higher than 6.5* but aren’t evolved…

examples would be Hammertooth (who is 7*), Triphoon, (who is 11* i think…) Nilo (who is only around 4* but will achieve 8.5* as Nilox), and Musharoo (who is 4.5* but will achieve 9* as a fusion as a Nilomoth)

I hate getting a Kentucky out of a golden egg but i still think there should be low levels as its a basically a slot machine…