Stun teams

Ok, that’s another stupid topic about stun team. I also have raijo stormfox and chopperbug. But im not lucky on eggs and i dont time so dont have charchalynx stegospike and others. People on "master " have this team. Shadowstalker, chopperbug, strong hitter, then stunner, again stunner , another stunner, stegospike, dreamknight, charchalynx. Ok, very funny lol , thats how’s the match goes: i start trying to kill strong hitter, shadowstalker is incredibly tank , choppperbug stuns me so i take care of hitters. Ok i tryed, he’s not dead… Shadowstalker scapegoat on chopperbug ( wow, what a surprising move, never seen before) then i have to kill Chopperbug, thats my last move. Rajiin come and stuns me, then stormfox, pegasion that let shadowstalker and the heavy hitter to go to the end , and then here they are, dreamknight, stegospike and charchalynx. Games over . My arkadions had like 900 tu each… Thats the pvp? Fun. Stegospike bonus action its like common thingh, shadowstalker and dreamknight too… Please, rebalance
Timing eggs will be deleted, ok… Game will be improved ok i trust you. But please, delete stegospike.

…if there are already other topics and you know this, why post this topic? Did you even check the thread in the bugs and suggestions forum that’s filled with complaints about Stego and Charca?

I totally understand your frustration :slight_smile:

Let’s wait then, but if you want you can battle with me~ I also don’t have any of the egg exclusives. And no, I don’t have fantastic ark like shadow stalker either~

GC: jasnology

Lmao doc!

Your post its like a spam, you know that? 

I disagree about the rant being spam. People pay good money to play and should be allowed to rant. I want to do it after just about every third pvp battle. We keep getting promises for an update that should be released in early January. It did not come and the mods blame it on Apple. I just wish that the developers gave us some real information. I can’t believe Apple keeps rejecting a update for no reason at all. Maybe the developers are counting all of the money from egg timers who increased spending to get their arks before the update. I think it would make everyone much happier if we knew what is the real status of the update and what will be fixed in the update. I don’t believe Apple is inept as the mods suggest or trying to persecute smaller companies.

I faced the stego-charc combo for the first time today. He had a crazy string of stunners lined up. I have one OM ark: Pegasion.

I won the battle. Maybe it was luck or maybe he felt bad and threw the match. But I won.

The thing with most hardcore charca and stego teams is if you can stop charca getting a kill then you’ll often win the game. They put a lot of stun arks in the lineup, which are usually quite weak so they almost totally rely on that charca taking out a lot of your arkadians to counter this. 

If you ruin that strategy, or they mess it up then you stand a good chance of winning. Every time I’ve come against this strategy and managed to stop the charca getting a kill the opponent has quit the game. 

The big problem is that when done right, there’s nothing you can do about it. I’ve had games where I’ve had 1 move the entire game, which is why it’s unfair. Can’t wait until the update comes out to fix it.

That’s right, if the order is broken, they will mostly quit because the team will lose almost for sure.
However, for hackers that will matter less because even you got stego&char knocked out, they will still have kami, along with all of the best arks in s rank. I’ve seen once after I defeated the stego&char combo, I have about 8 arks left, he has 4 at the end, either his kami or omega(I forgot) went mad and had 5 times BA, it actually wiped out my whole team completely :frowning:

I agree with you.

But I will just say that the person who said it was spam was also the OP. I believe they were talking about what Doc posted. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Heh I think so. Just making a point  :stuck_out_tongue: