Gems in the online store

I live in cuba so i don’t have access to the online store and i was wondering how much costs the gems there

More than they’re worth.

1 Like

But i mean exactly how much like i don’t know 1 gem 20 cents

US its 99 cents per gem. But it varies by country. Supposedly Pakistan gets the best price at the equal of ~70 cents US per gem

Is a rip off wtf 1 $ per gem wtf

Thats what I said. Cost more than theyre worth. $4 per summon is crazy but it used to be 5 gems per summon.

If they sold 6* tickets for $1 each and made more legends available there in the shop it would almost be reasonable.

If they did this they wouldn’t make money at all because it would make gems as the in-game currency useless. No one will be willing roll for a single egg which costs $4 instead they prefer buying 6* tickets which gives them the guarantee of getting what they want.

1 Like

Ugh I totally forget the discount lasts until your first purchase. But its still better spending up to $12 on a guaranteed limited monster than rolling 3 eggs for epic dupes.

E7 also does free daily summon and a summon is about $3 instead of NMs $4

1 Like

Well thats other games. In neo its either you buy gems or let RNG guzzle up your saved up gems with epic dupes.

This would be a wonderful addition to neo :+1:

1 Like

I suggested this long time ago.

I suggested that there should be a shop where you can trade in a specific currency for monsters and i also suggested that when nerfs happen you can refund the monster for full value and buy one from the shop.

If someone do some digging they can find my post from 2-3 years ago.

I had also suggested a ingredient shop where new players can buy rare ingredients from. Wating for that to happen

1 Like

If they eventually implement such a system, old players will not be compensated for previous nerfs. Also, it will make the devs think twice before releasing a monster to ensure it doesn’t get nerfed in the future (they might want to give out too many free monsters due to nerfs)

Found the topic

3 Likes

This is the one where i suggested a pity timer for rolls it was the first topic i made on the fourms.

You may find other topics i have made like ingredient shop, rare gems for better odds etc.

1 Like

I can see a possibility of this happening with the monster shop. Probably by giving affected players tickets with discounts on them.

I said this 3 years ago and finally the devs realized how good the idea was to run a shop and back in the day the community was saying this is horrible idea and the pros wanted the nerf.

1 Like

They open-heartedly embraced it since the egg guarantee was removed lol

There was no guarantee back then lol.

It was just a bunch of people who were f2p and the egg system was so rigged that many spenders would share there horrible rolls and those f2p would would make fun of them.