Gems prices too high.

The price of 100 Pokemon coins costs around $0.5 in my country whereas a single neo monster gem costs nearly $1 and nearly $100 for 150 gems.
I know that the devs might find it very difficult to have different region specific pricing system but then the economy is not same everywhere.

1 Like

Well, this game sadly doesn’t have as many people to rely on for income as Pokémon, so they really have no choice but to demand more. They don’t have the 40$ admission from each person to go on either.

With all due respect this is also not a small game. This game also has half a million download on the play store.
Why not start small and then go big.

Pokemon was not build in a day. The game is as old as 22 yrs and counting whereas neo is only 2 yrs old.

1 Like

I agree, gems price is very high and as compared to other top games i play neo monsters gems price is very high.

Another topic that devs won’t notice lol

lucky 150 gems cost under 100 for you
For me I drop around 140 for 150 gems it’s a pain

where can I download that pokemon game you talk about it?

lol

This could be a meme

The gas price is too high in my country too :frowning:

To be honest I can understand why devs make the gems expensive, so that people actually have to play to get gems and get legendaries and other moms that are supposed to be rare.

However as stupid as it sounds, I would buy more gems if they were cheaper. I would consistently be willing to buy some gems to support the devs as it won’t involve me spending tons of money on each purchase.

To me it cones down to the fact that I can’t justify $80 for a chance at a new legendary. That’s gambling. I don’t gamble.

Neo monsters gems are reasonably priced i believe…wait till u play idle heroes…u will then know what is call expensive game…Just to get max lvl on ur character…u got to spend USD20k ++…And u dun even own the most powerful monsters after that…talk about expensive…zzZz

You guys are so lucky that u can get 150gems in 100/140 but we need to pay around 700 just for 20gems but why??

Please make it cheaper in India so we can buy…:slightly_smiling_face:

Please don’t post in threads from 4 years ago.