Gem Deal Poll

• Yes, I spend more on this deal than other times
  • No, I am not more inclined to spend with this deal

0 voters

Out of pure curiosity, who spends on this gem package deal? I’m racking my brain as to why they keep pushing this thing out instead of doing a real deal, can’t come up with anything. But then it occurred to me, people must be spending on these cause this is like the fifth in a row. So please respond with a yes or no, no judgment either way!

1 Like

I will only spend on a 2x.

But, at the risk of derailing, i wouldnt even spend on a 3x without a 300gm guarantee.

2 Likes

Please refrain from using this kind of language in the future. You’re free to express your opinion and criticise the development of the game but you just crossed a red line with the words you chose. I changed that for you.

EDIT: Poster removed the post above that this refers to.

Drives me crazy that they advertise it as a “sale” above the egg when nothing is on sale.

1 Like

Seems like false advertising to me…

Exactly this
This is btw the 5th ingredient deal in a row. I couldn’t update my old thread where I kept counting because I was not able to edit it anymore

1 Like

Ya I think its pretty clear they don’t intend to bring it back any time soon.

1 Like

I’m really not sure what marketing is thinking at this point…

There is no marketing :joy::joy::joy:

Well, the marketing team exists for sure. They don’t seem to know how to get people to spend much though.

I’ve got to think, if you gave players a choice of more opportunities to roll to get new things vs items that are very easily obtained in-game, 99.9% are going to want a chance at a new monster. Am I crazy to think that?

The mythic evolve system requires by nature hatching a large number of packs. You’d think the logical track would be to give people a realistic option to do that by doubling gems from time to time. But someone decided to go the opposite way with it and just add some ingredients? What?

3 Likes

They released a new game , go check that out :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

All the webs will play it - for sure

Ah…so that’s how they bring in the dough.

Oh hell naw 🤦

This deal is meant to help new players grow quickly, You will find new players would rather spend their money on immediate growth rather than spend on legends they cant evolve. Its takes months for new players to gather these materials. This poll isnt a true reflection of the player base wants as most of this games players arnt actively on this forum. In saying that it would be nice if they brought back deals that helped already established players that way everyones happy.

6 Likes

That’s bull… I started a new account when pink whale first introduced and I got more than 3 fully evolved legendaries with one of them secret skill unlocked (sobeking, dolphreeze and the light TT) and Im not even gonna talk about the SE. This is straight glorified version of the regular super expensive deals. Reality hurts but you gotta accept and not give unreasonable excuses.

Also I had all those in a span of 3 weeks. I stopped in playing with that account ever since I got my old acc)

It’s a fact that you do struggle with ultra evolving monsters when you’re new to the game. Even if you’re not making a single mistake the limited amount of cryptamides available to you will make it impossible to evolve as many legends as you would like to.

Also it’s a business company. If the ingredient Deal wouldn’t generate enough revenue they wouldn’t offer it for the fourth time.

3 Likes

5th time in a row. Keep the facts correct :joy:

What i gave isnt an unreasonable excuse its actaully a business model that most game companies of this nature use. I merely gave the company perspective rather im not defending them. Ive bashed them about their deals in the past when they stopped the 2x deals nothing would make me happier to see its return however cant have these discussions without looking from different perspectives.

3 Likes