Game of hordes , advanced level 10 is buffed ?????

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD
Can you guys explain why it is buffed ???
After wiping through half of team, holy monsters arrive & they are super buffed ?? Is it intentional ???

1 Like

Yea i kind of notice something strange

Noticed it on level 1 of extreme. Did 2k damage to aegis with protector killer off chromera. Didn’t think any of the event was meant to have buffs

1 Like

Advanced lv 10 is horrible :smiley: the unicorns are crazy as hell

2 Likes

Yeah that was ridiculous! High level UC strength! What’s up with that?

Hopefully they can fix it i hate Events like this they SHOULDN’T be buff

Wow this was unexpected. I can’t see any noobs beating it so it should be nerfed back to normal

Can’t connect to Extreme lv16. Anyone same of me. I lose 44 ticket so can’t connect :frowning:

Same here buddy, quite annoying but I am certain they’ll fix it soon.

I really hope they fix this soon, it must be a glitch…

I just. Wow the… the boost is so high. What the hell?!

I would really like to know what the deal is here. This is my first time on this event and I used a ton of tickets trying to get through those 2 unicolts and shadowkit XD. I tried mass stun, 300 sec bomb, and dreamhunt with no success. The duo attack of grovodeus which usually oneshots like everything does 8k damage and like 1/4 of the hp. Sadly I have no death sentence monsters. Do you think this is actually a bug? I was gunning for the cryptamid.

Thanks!

We have fixed the issue, and will be giving out compensation gem later.
Sorry for the inconvenience :disappointed:

Thanks, but please note this kinda thing happened last hordes event. They were buffed and the advertisement of the monsters being as strong as ours was false then as well.

Uhm, so I was at advanced stage at level 13 just now and noticed that mons are still buffed! Has that “bug” not been fixed yet!?

I can’t even one-shot a Windra with my Heavenswyrm with survivor, so at least their def. is still buffed.

:no_mouth: they fixed it last time but apparently it has come back -_-
I completed extreme level so no problem there.

Some monsters are tankier than you’d expect, especially the ones which aren’t evolved (for a complicated and silly reason). Heavens is a weaker monster so won’t one-shot the tanky monsters with survivor. Last GoH when things were buffed they were super buffed to Balancion’s Trials nightmare mode kind of difficulty. They would take ~20 survivors, not 2.

Uhhh, windra is 100% one shottable by everything unless it’s buffed.

1 Like

Last time they were super buffed, this time again they might be super buffed, :expressionless:

Sorry for the issue. This time is different from last time.
We have found out the reason and fixed it for good.
Now these unevolved monsters are super soft… :mask:

3 Likes