Buff Horrorclaw and Cryptblade back to how they were

The title says it all really. The nerf of these 2 was really unnecessary and so who is with me in saying that we should allow them to revive buffed monsters again?

Signed

The fact that they did include the strategy of reviving buff monster in one of Count Lector challenge proves that they intended it to be that way. So why suddenly changed it now? It was so much fun then.

Signed

worst of all is that they didn´t even feel the need to bring news about it, just as they did with all the others nerfs, cuz they knew it was an ugly move to do.

I was glad to see a way for players without certain monsters able to make use of these event exclusives and get higher in events like UC. I feel bad for you guys and I wish it would have stayed like it was last UC.

Signed

I honestly agree, there are very few monsters available to everyone that allow competition in UC, and I think that restricting them is only going to make the event less popular

Maybe they nerf them due to coding bug like necrom before.
Then they took a shortcut and nerf them both due to birthday deadline lol.

Signed

I for once, will sign one of these petitions, as these monsters allowed opening up of UC to f2p players, and it still was not an I win card. You still need to strategize around how you were going to setup your revived mon to keep him alive and compete, as while your revived mon became super tanky due to disproportionate dmg calculations, all the enemies were still as well. Without these guys, there are very few strats open to the majority who do not own limited time release legs, or the sleeper set or the newer releases.

Agree. Signed

Signed

Signed

Signed

I got to level 100 in the first hour of the event and haven’t really tried to get any higher since.

Buffed revivals was a really fun way to play and so satisfying when it worked and you won.

Event is now playable for an hour then it’s already impossible unless you’ve dumped hundreds of dollars.

Bad decision, you devs are money minded and have little idea how to run this game more efficiently.

Too bad

They have to have money to live you know. . .

Happend the same to me.
But i disagree about the devs, they need money to keep the game going and also they always listen to us

If they always listenened then this patch would be reverted

I’m on board with this one. Horrorclaw and Cryptblade are the only way for most players (myself included) to have a shot at beating the gatekeepers.

signed