Game of Hordes 11-26-2018. Anyone complete any yet?

I am stuck on expert lvl 16 the tezcoatl are wrecking me.

Iā€™ve finished extreme and master but havnt started the others yet .

(It was 12 hours ago)

Iā€™ve only attempt expert so far and havenā€™t been able to pass level 12 yetā€¦ Some advice will be much appreciated last team I tried.
Screenshot_20181129-143854 Iā€™ve tried OoO with oniblade and a few 400sec monsters like captain whiskers and Nova blast monsters. Killing 4 at the same time has been dangerous. AI often kills them before 400sec.

Now Iā€™m trying to charge up Shiva and pick them off with low TU strikes. I got Atra in the front in order to steal strong PVE monsters from the FL when they arrive. Still though I need a better strategy.

Atra sometimes helps and sometimes it screws Shiva because of 1hp revived monsters not having any health to share around. Also Iā€™ve got heavens available I might try it out.

With Shiva+Atra you should be able to fully complete this event. Use all the stun bomb/burst monsters with Atra, Shiva and SE protector/absorber. Necromancy them to use each one a second time. Make sure you accelerate your team and keep Shivadragon stealthed (SE protector too preferably) to protect you from OoO.

Hereā€™s my team which uses that strategy. I have Auro instead of Atra (works better) and the end of my team has Deathwarg so I kill off Auro and go through the stuns a second time, now with Polaboss in the team tooā€¦

The final battles are hard to do without a strategy like that. However, sleep lock with Gear works nicely as well as other strong control strategies.

EDIT: I see you have Zhulong too. If you have Soulstealer then you can try my favourite FL of: Zhu, Soul, Nox and Bitterbeast. With that you can clear practically all the battles. The 16th battles tend to counter it and itā€™s not 100% consistent in the harder battles, sadly.

2 Likes

I use the same team everytime shiva gallio oak it works pretty damn well

2 Likes

Screenshot_20181126-161727-01

This is the team I used for extreme, master, & for advanced level 16, which has tezca & dracorosa, I just purely used atra & stun bombs combo as kd mentioned.

2 Likes

Or u play like thisšŸ˜ƒ lunartic will help a lot

For Advanced lvl 16 with These 4 teczacloat u need to Change the FL, but its easy as u use galliodragon + stunbomb into deathwarg to setup the Rest (Playing without legendary stun entrance Monsters as they cant leave the field)

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a link to how I did it right here:

I stun the FL and then set up neko barrage with Captain whiskers. Then I use vegebot and gryphking to kill 4 mons every 39 secs. Angelion is there pure as a protection from stun and if you charge its raw bloodfury beforehand its easy to deal with camouflage mons that counter the neko barrage.

The description of the video also includes a list of the mons and in the order they appear (more or less), so that can help you when tackling it yourself.

Side note: There is a little cut in the video because I got some messages from some friends and donā€™t want to post their full names on the internet, but the part that your missing is not so interesting. Iā€™m just stunning the tezcaā€™s into oblivion lol.

Edit: I also beat extreme level 16 with this team by knock back nexting until the celeshines were gone so my shields were preserved for when the nebelronixā€™s came in. I unfortunately donā€™t have a video of this. Also, when the torrentides came in I had a bit of a struggle but was able to win thanks to gold and gear I have in the back.

5 Likes

Only have 3 fights for extreme left. Will finish the event today I think.

Thanks everyone for the great advice. @Killerdog I beat stage 12 extreme with something similar to your suggestion:

This team is flawed but I managed to pull through. I just want to beat stage 14 for the pots

The funny thing is when I first tried it I got stun counters on the FLā€¦

1 Like

Aaaand done. Level 16 extreme team.

4 Likes

How long did Null survive? I presume you used heavens Shields.

That and his stun. Luckily heā€™s faster than Zib, so after that it was more or less smooth surving to some point. She survived long enough because of all the stunners and stun-wrath monsters. Leo and Null did the main workload. Oak did the finish. Those pesky torrentides were a pain to deal with though.

What to do if you dont have shiva?

Great strategy there! Whenever I see people using Angelion or Leogeist I think about how they donā€™t have hold ground so can die to death revenge / payback revenge. Using mortar monsters is great because they can be shielded and Botanic can even shield Angelion too. Purify all removes the weakness to poison, so theoretically you can shield your team again. Do you mind if I link that video with a brief description of how it works in my ā€œHow to beat all eventsā€ guide?

2 Likes

I have none of that lol. As far as I have gotten is lvl 4 master, lvl 1 extreme, expert lvl 16, advanced and rookie are completed

All i have are :

Legends

Legends: the Godfeather,
ducion,
chromotitan,
tridrake,orcruiser,rexobone,noxdrake.

Super-Epics

super-epics: pegasion, pyrowyrm, triphoon, mossgoliath,captain whiskers,blossomight, sanguinymph, arkwing,dinoraider, pyroviper, plumane, komaguard, inuguard, elekat, lunadrake, thundrake, subzeratops, tezladrake, vulcaraptor, oniscar, snowfiend, spinoraptor, malhare, revan, chronox, lunascend, acolight, flaredon,mechadino.

Epics

Epics: blastshell, wolfrozen, spitegrin, frostknight, stratowyrm, mastobone, stegotops, moltasmus, osiriswyrm, volcawolf, viridinychus, sanctoise, shivotra, elmoburn, blurkite, galvboss, redkong, grypheon, firemane, bloodblade, plasmorex, glazio, metallodious, goldius, desiosaur, dunkleon, velohound, nilox, giravine, seabark, octovine, ironheart, magmahorn, frillzeon, megarex, pandogreen, frostiger

Also i have rhynobrawl, and the puff fish, and some other miscellaneous monsters.

Hereā€™s my video of Expert, Master and Extreme level 16ā€¦

@Lightjump Sorry, not sure how to help you.

3 Likes

Thank you for some inspiration @Killerdog but Iā€™m not finish it yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks @DarKsidE555 for the lineup recommendation. I used a tweaked version to beat it after a good amount of tries.