Game of Hordes 11-26-2018. Anyone complete any yet?

Am I so unlucky or turtle is on every lvl (extreme)

I got no aurodragon or atra.

Also have a 2% chance to get either from a rare egg.

Rip.

1 Like

If you have Shadowhunter / Stormloch they would probably be better than Leogeist. There’s not much death revenge in this GoH but basically the second sweeper just needs to be something with hold ground that can one-shot at reasonable speed. Dusicyon might even work well. I switched from Shadowhunter to Polaboss when I got it last year.

1 Like

Took me a few tryes but could manage to beat it
Use aegis barrier+ valza shield ally on leo to avoid DR and he will wipe out all entire enemy team

Aegisdragon + Heavenswyrm, that poor AI team! Congrats on doing whichever battle that was.

Its was extreme level 16
Havens use stun flash
Deathwarg backstab heavens
Stun lock
Stealth aegis to save is ■■■ from icefang
Backstab deathwarg
Aegis barrier on leo
Acelerate team
Then leo start sweeping
Once leo lose is shield with DR cus that will happens 100%sure use valza shield ally on leo and hope for DR doesnt hit him twice in a row😂

1 Like

So you did not meet turtles?

Extreme lvl 16 is a full water link team theres no turtles there only 4 maybe 5 nebelronix

1 Like

No I don’t mind at all, I love that you want to! Just make sure I’m metioned :grin:

Thanks, I’ve added it in KD’s How to beat each event

For those who don’t have a wealth of monsters, This was the team I used to beat the event. It basically relied on really low TU one shot monsters. Link Bloodthirst 48 TU and raw bloodthirst 40TU (with accelerate). Leave 3 non threatening monsters on the enemy team and focus on one position where you’ll attack. The low one shot attacks will pretty much kill anything before it moves. You can get really far with just NoxDragon if you don’t have Nova. I also had the luxury of a utopia to keep mons alive but the SE purecure protector can also do this, or Haniwei who I threw at the end. Most of the time I wouldn’t get as far as Gear

1 Like

Reached my goal

Expert level 16 is to hard for me. Not gonna bother. I just wanted both legend pots so I’m very happy.
Used this team:

The tactic I used for master level 16 was to not kill the 3 spectrefoxes in the beginning. I kept them alive for a long time. Just made sure I didn’t go in stealth though. Otherwise they use stealth bane. Besides that they aren’t a threat. When A OoO monster comes in I have a 50% chance of having a purifying monster not get hit. Sometimes I would stealth when I see one coming though. Depended on what monsters had a turn coming.

Do you have oak? If so you can beat it easily i can tell you how

I don’t unfortunately… Thanks though