Game of hordes expert level 16

I want that ocarino sooooo bad, but I have no idea how to make it through these 60 monsters. Please send help! My monsters are below:

1 Like

Edit to be clear I was talking about level 16 Master not expert. But all good now I finished it as well.

Yep, I’m stuck too. The funny thing is I beat level 16 on extreme no problem. I will try Oak in the Frontline with crescendo. Stun ain’t gonna work in the begining.

I’ve failed at least 10 times already lol

Yeah, I beat every level up to 16 on this difficulty with half my team still unused… Fix your scaling, game!

I will invoke these guys to help:
@Killerdog
@Unown
EDIT: Sorry my mistake. The stage I was stuck in was level 16 master. I finished level 16 extreme. I played it again after posting and figured it out. But the other guys need help though:)

Same here, let’s see

Actually i miss only lv 16 master, nevermind

Yeah I meant master. But I finished it just seconds ago. When I kept failing it last night it was around 1:30am I think my brain was fried. Was easier today but still a challenge.

1 Like

Most of the battles have randomised monsters so they’re usually quite easy. Level 16 is a very hard preset battle for expert, master and extreme.

I can’t remember the enemy line-up exactly for expert but I know it starts with four Bundleblazers.

Looking at your team I’m tempted to say what you should try to do is set up XY-450M, Freezedrak and Kattmmander then have the fourth as a Yuki. With Freezedrak you can infinitely heal your team, XY-450M will stun absorb for you and slow most enemy monsters (fine as long as there aren’t stun converters) while Kattmmander does the healing. XY-450M can even help out with the sweeping if it isn’t stunned. Leave the enemy team with three monsters that won’t do much damage to your team when they get a turn so your infinite healing will keep your team alive. As a failsafe you’ll also be making more and more Yuki’s that may be needed to finish off the enemy team.

If XY-450M is backfiring then try using Bitterbeast, it’s a top notch stun absorber that will keep itself alive very nicely.

The trick is always to leave the enemy team with three useless monsters. Another way to do that when there aren’t so “useless” monsters is to partially sleep lock with a monster like Sanctistag spamming sleep all so you keep some of the enemies asleep most of the time, making it a lot more manageable.

General strategy for this event is to control the field then have a fast sweeper (or two) to kill the new incoming monster. You create a team that can deal with most incoming stuff and roll with it. If the preset enemy team has something that counters your line-up in a certain point of the fight then you alter your team slightly so it can get past that. If the RNG battles counter what you’ve built you shrug and go again.

1 Like

Help me too I am stuck at this level as well

Lol sorry don’t have the time to give everyone personalised help!

3 Likes

I understand

1 Like