Frowny Face.

So, I was excited to have an awakened mythic finally. I had a lot of fun with it in PvP. However I have a problem now that’s not really solvable on my end, and I’m basically just waiting on apple to decide to fix it.

I’ve been getting a pop up that says I have never purchased the app, and as such I can’t play it. I went to go purchase the app, and it says that I have already purchased it. As a result I can’t play the game anymore even thoughI bought it like 3 years ago. I contacted apple and they said it was a bug that has a small enough circumstance rate that they probably aren’t fixing it anytime soon as apparently they have more pressing issues.

Only way I could keep playing is if Neo Monsters was permanently free. No pressure on devs though they have enough to think about. I’d be flattered if they did it JUST to keep me around.

As a result I can’t play neo(or any paid app) anymore despite me wanting to. Sooo… RIP Zard October 23rd 2016 - August 31st 2019. :frowning:

I’ll stick around the forum for a while but most likely I’m just going to have to move on until they decide to fix the bug. Don’t know how long that will be - possibly years, or until I have enough money to buy a non-IOS phone, which could be a while as well. IOS 13 doesn’t fix the bug.

Hope you all appreciated my input on the forum while I’ve been here.

3 Likes

No reason to give up. Did you try on an android emulator like blue stacks or Nox player. You could easily create an account with your Google mail purchase the game and play it on that emulator by paying 50 cent for the app. I dont understand why you throw away that much invested time because of this issue. Switch to Google and problem done
If you prefer playing on your phone then you might use an older android phone which you can get on Ebay just for neo monsters. 80 bucks for 150 gems are fine for most players but it would make sense to invest it in something real :sweat_smile:

If you need help setting an emulator up on a laptop let me know

6 Likes

My computer is a modified linux box that I use as a software dev environment. Last time I tried to set up an emulator It turned into a hairy mess that would have required a week to debug.

As for another phone, maybe… on the other hand I’m a poor college student at this point with not a lot of time either.

It’s mostly the bug, but there’s college and life calling me at this point too that I can’t really ignore.

Well that’s something different. After reading your post I understand that apple not supporting your problem was the reason. In the end it’s just a game. I mean if you were going to leave anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your studies. Take care

Yeah would have given it until school picked up, but at this point apple did it instead.

Probably should have mentioned it in the original post.

Thanks.

Damn this sucks my dude. If theres a way i can help you let me know.

Really sucks to have a good player leave this way!

If this is the end then, please take care and good luck in school!

1 Like

This game can be downloaded for free on the anniversary, waiting for it.

Maybe around then it will let me play for a while before going back to bugging out. We will see.

Try making a new Apple ID and use that to download the app fresh for the $0.99 and the new use your restore code.

If you delete the app and want to download it again from the App Store, what does it say?

You can make a new user and purchase it again.

Its 0.99 cent.

1 Like

It says I’ve already downloaded it, and then it downloads. However trying to launch it says I haven’t purchased the app and I need to purchase it in order to play it. So it’s stuck in a perpetual loop.

Do you have an old save file from your iDevice?

Why not just make a new apple id, buy the game there and swap back to your original acc?

That’s literally what I suggested above @Unown

Tried it, went back to saying “you don’t own this”.

Can u purchase it again?

I just hate to tell you this but it seems you were not ment to awaken a mythic as a f2p. Try spending 5k maybe then they give you access to the game again.

Ps: your best bet is to contacting apple or play on a andriod phone.

It’s apple not devs. I can’t even spend 5k because I cannot even open the app.

Contacted apple they said I’m screwed.

Maybe android phone, I’m looking at it.

Attempting to purchase it again makes it tell me I own the app already. Upon download completion it tells me that I don’t own the app and I will need to buy the app to play it. It’s stuck in a loop.

1 Like