Outrageous

Now before i say anything else this is not a shot at the devs or the game because they have made solid progress on moving the game forward and my best wishes that they keep doing what they are doing. So onto the topic

So a couple of days ago I have had the strangest things happen to the phone i use and i havent done anything that would cause it to go haywire but for some reason it would die even though it says its 65%,websites wouldnt load on google without risking a softreset, or straight up lag for unknown reasons. So I decided to turn it off for awhile and leave it alone on the charger and hopefully it would sort out but i was wrong. Today I wanted to check the news and even get my code before I would delete it until I got a new one but I was introduced to you do not own this check the app store if it was shared I checked and Clearly I owned it (keep in mind I redownloaded when they made it free due to there anniversary) and then i tried it again same message so I deleted it and i was unable to get my account out of there so I thought I should just redownload it and see if it runs probably but no I was shown that it costs .99 cents even though i owned it for almost a year now. I honestly felt so discouraged because i lost so many legendaries and my mythic monster you have no idea

So what now well im still gonna support the game and watch on the side lines and hope for the best of the community

thank you for reading this
P.S Stun converters and counters are worse than multiple yellow jacket stings

4 Likes

You can get back your account. I did after losing my restore code and not playing for more than a year yet the devs did not slack and they helped me get my 3 year old account back. Don’t lose hope yet! :pray:

5 Likes

Same here
I had an account made in 2012, and I got it bk too!

My brother had this exact same issue. He also got the game for free. During this whole sequence he knew what his restore code is. He deleted the game from his google play store library, went to his computer, downloaded the game with an android emulator called BlueStacks where the game worked… Then he kind of forgot about the whole thing for 2 weeks. Yesterday he went back to his phone and could successfully redownload the game.

I know this is a really weird approach but somehow it worked for him.

The thing is I dont trust my “phone” because this thing no joke dies for no reason even when the battery says otherwise and I really dont want it destroying my enjoyment for the game

1 Like

Then @devs it is time to make a steam version of “neo”! :partying_face:

First up. The problem with your phone is the battery…change that crap.

When batteries start to fail they can’t handle anything that needs more than the usual power.
Yes even going on the internet requires more power than having the phone on standby. They just shut down suddenly.

I had the same thing happen to my Nexus 4 many years ago now.

Second. You will get your account back with the help of the devs.

I hope but i was unable to get my code from neomonsters because I didnt think something like would of happened

Just contact the devs via personal message and explain, im certain they will help you but its better to fix or get a new phone first

Surprised they haven’t reached out on this thread yet usually there so eager to help on the forum

oh yeah thats top priority

can anybody show a new monster when its here?