Neo Monster on Google Play!

Now I can play it on my pc as well, will the recovery codes work to a pc? (iOS to Android) Also I think devs should add connecting to facebook so you can have same account on multiple devices. I’ll be off resetting till I get a last biter :joy:

Rolled a shadowurm. Not sure if I want to keep spinning for a better legendary. Any luck?

I might be dumb, but I can now play the game (a new account) on my PC?
How do I do that?

Basically, this is what I’ve done:
I searched for Google play on internet, logged in, search for neo monsters, try to buy it but then I get a message that kind of says that I haven’t used the app Google Play Store on this device. Can’t download it…

All of you in Google roll for a last biter

You need an android emulator. I recommend bluestacks

Is there any way to skip or make the fight go faster where you’re learning how to battle and stuff. It takes forever :confused:

I just donwloaded the game on my pc and I’m trying to roll a last biter, but google play is really annoying, because you have to buy the game every time you delete the app, but they refund the cost, even so It’s really annoying, they should have something like itunes store that recognise that you already bought it and you just want to reinstall 

There is something on my tablet where you just clear the data for the app and it starts from the beginning. Idk if you can do something like that or not

Based on my experience in beta, it is impossible to roll a legendary if you just clean the save file.

I will try that next time, thanks men!

I am using bluestacks on PC and just cleared data to restart. I got a legendary about 10 tries in.

I will try to roll a last biter or rexo

Fine, it seems i am always the most unlucky one.

Did anyone else have a bug last night where you click to see the list of monsters and it takes your gems and when you restart, your monster comes as a reward to claim? But it sent twice and I had a +1 gaiakaizer once and a +1 blizz heart once

Lol nope. Helpful bug though.

Sure but you never got to spin the wheel yourself so it was all random
I feel like I’m resetting for a shiny swampert in Pokemon ruby all over again. Took about a week, but I eventually got it!

I have played every Pokemon and the only shiny I ever encountered was a goldeen :frowning:

You guys are lucky, I never encountered a shiny pokemon!! >.<

Pokemon was awesome when I get my gameboy shipped to my new house il add anyone for online battles

I rolled 2 tiawof already or whatever is called, the ugly autopoison. I just want a last biter >.<